Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL when can i reliably start winning street fights like Kiryu from Yakuza?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
some punks got on the bus today. they screwed over the bus driver and didn't pay. was tempted to get off with them and teach em a lesson, but i currently haven't started my gymmaxxing / martialartsmaxxing journey so i didn't bother.

When you are 6'2 like him and your opponents are 5'6 manlets.

Im not sure why you think you can just randomly beat up groups of people, unless youre like 6'12 and built like prime hulk hogan youre not gonna beat up a group of people. and how do you know they dont have a knife or a gun on them

When you are 6'2 like him and your opponents are 5'6 manlets.
Im not sure why you think you can just randomly beat up groups of people, unless youre like 6'12 and built like prime hulk hogan youre not gonna beat up a group of people. and how do you know they dont have a knife or a gun on them
heightpilled again :feelscry:

heightpilled again :feelscry:
its not height, weight classes exist for a reason. im gonna say it in you guys incel terms or wtver "You are redpilled Incelcel and you probbaly cant fight mutiple blue pilled super blue pilled megachadcels because you are heightpilled and a untrainedcel or sum"

its not height, weight classes exist for a reason. im gonna say it in you guys incel terms or wtver "You are redpilled Incelcel and you probbaly cant fight mutiple blue pilled super blue pilled megachadcels because you are heightpilled and a untrainedcel or sum"
lol are you an infiltrator?

How are these cucks getting approved? :lul: @Fat Link

no, i just dont know these crazy ass incel terms
are you an incel? if you don't know the terms, what made you join here in the first place? how old are you? hmm...

are you an incel? if you don't know the terms, what made you join here in the first place? how old are you? hmm...
im 18 and im just trying to see whats this shit about. not everyone starts off as a super ince

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back