Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy When Asians make movies showing them beating up foreigners it's called propaganda for people with inferiority complexes

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
When Hollywood makes movies about foids beating up fully grown men, it's called a critically acclaimed empowering masterpiece.

The funny thing is those asian movies are more realistic. In combat sports we can see Asians beating up foreigners. Fighters from Japan and Thailand are famous for beating up opponents far bigger than them which is why they are respected.

Meanwhile foids get life altering injuries engaging in contact sports against trannies who have taken estrogen to reduce their strength. Not even full men. And they want to accuse others of propaganda?

Tiny dick ricecel cope

COPE. COPE. COPE

PRIDE was rigged, even when it was rigged, shrimp dicked ricecels still lost brutally. No asian fighters exist competitively in the UFC anymore now that it's not a freak niche sport.

The only asian man who can fight is Manny Pacquiao who single handedly has more testosterone than the entire country he is a God of. But even then, he is only 5'6" and probably could not beat up a 6'4" Chad football player IRL even with his skills.

High IQ observation

COPE. COPE. COPE

PRIDE was rigged, even when it was rigged, shrimp dicked ricecels still lost brutally. No asian fighters exist competitively in the UFC anymore now that it's not a freak niche sport.

The only asian man who can fight is Manny Pacquiao who single handedly has more testosterone than the entire country he is a God of. But even then, he is only 5'6" and probably could not beat up a 6'4" Chad football player IRL even with his skills.

>not backing based Korean Zombie

SMH. You don't even need to support him coz ur asian. People support him coz his fights are always entertaining and he's doing it at a high level. He should have a title shot now but Dana is a huge faggot and thinks pillowfisted Holloway deserves an instant rematch for no reason

>not backing based Korean Zombie

SMH. You don't even need to support him coz ur asian. People support him coz his fights are always entertaining and he's doing it at a high level. He should have a title shot now but Dana is a huge faggot and thinks pillowfisted Holloway deserves an instant rematch for no reason

Forgot about him. He's entertaining as hell, but he will never be champion.

Good point.

I'd just caution against using combat sports as an example though -- selection bias. Sumo wrestlers might be 6'3 and 280 pounds, but that is not representative of the average Japancel's size.

Good point.

I'd just caution against using combat sports as an example though -- selection bias. Sumo wrestlers might be 6'3 and 280 pounds, but that is not representative of the average Japancel's size.
Yeah. I should have just omitted that section entirely coz everyone is focusing on that instead of my original point.

My original point is why are the Ip Man movies called laughable propaganda but shit like Captain marvel isn't? IIRC that film even had the US air Force supporting it's production. So now you have that movie shilling both femoids AND the US air Force!

15532e08e8ec53ada91d4cd7feecfa02.gif

Korean Zombie is awesome but HARD COPE on asians doing well in combat sports.

I haven't missed a big time MMA card since 2002, asians do not do well in mma. People respect asian contributions to combat sports (ie. Japanese guy teaching the Gracies, Muay Thai, Judo etc.) but asian fighters got destroyed endlessly in Pride and the only asian UFC champion ever, if i'm not mistaken is a roided 115lb female who hasn't yet defended her title.

Also, people laugh at roasties beating up men in movies all the time, Bill Burr has a bit on this.

Last edited:
15532e08e8ec53ada91d4cd7feecfa02.gif

Korean Zombie is awesome but HARD COPE on asians doing well in combat sports.

I haven't missed a big time MMA card since 2002, asians do not do well in mma. People respect asian contributions to combat sports (ie. Japanese guy teaching the Gracies, Muay Thai, Judo etc.) but asian fighters got destroyed endlessly in Pride and the only asian UFC champion ever, if i'm not mistaken is a roided 115lb female who hasn't yet defended her title.
I knew you would bring up that fight. FYI KZ was confirmed to be winning on the scorecards. Unfortunately his need to be entertaining and his hatred of decisions was so high he knocked himself out instead of coasting to a decision. A lot of us were asspained at that. It wasn't he was outclassed but rather make a last second dumb decision.

Combat sports isn't just mma you know. There is boxing which Japs are good in lower weight classes. And Muay Thai which obviously thais are good at. Kickboxing is more mixed but there's good asian representation in lower weight classes.

As for pride, wasn't prime gomi pretty good? He lost towards the end but his run there was pretty good. The other good Japanese mma fighter was horoguchi. He only lost to DJ which is understandable. He won the rizin and bellator belts by beating a guy like 5 inches taller than him and was also D1 wrestling champ.

Last edited:
Gomi was ok BJ Penn beat his ass in Hawaii though during his prime and he was around 500 in UFC if i'm recalling correctly. Half asian fighers like Machida, Ben Henderson, BJ Penn have better legacies than KZ or Gomi.

Ramon Dekkers was a smaller Dutch fighter that destroyed in Muay Thai, all the top K1 fighters were mostly Dutch, (whites and blacks).

Horiguchi was good for sure, he just got koed by another Japanese dude recently though.

I like the young kid who had the 'fixed' fight with Mayweather, he's legit imo albeit tiny and beat Horiguchi in kickboxing.

Asians are high IQ but when it comes to sports Blacks and Whites do better. Asians dominate video games, i'm sure most of that is culture but i'm thinking Asians are simply better at them overall.

Last edited:
Gomi was ok BJ Penn beat his ass in Hawaii though during his prime and he was around 500 in UFC if i'm recalling correctly. Half asian fighers like Machida, Ben Henderson, BJ Penn have better legacies than KZ.

Ramon Dekkers was a smaller Dutch fighter that destroyed in Muay Thai, all the top K1 fighters were mostly Dutch, (whites and blacks).

Horiguchi was good for sure, he just got koed by another Japanese dude recently though.

I like the young kid who had the 'fixed' fight with Mayweather, he's legit imo albeit tiny and beat Horiguchi in kickboxing.
You must be talking about tenshin right? Right now he's one of the top kickboxers in the world. It's a shame kickboxing isn't that big now so no matter how much talent he has, he's not going to be well known outside people like us

Also I'm pretty asspained about Horiguchi losing to that jap guy. Imagine doing so much for Japanese mma and you lose it to some guy who loses to a black guy you easily beat.

I'm not too optimistic about the revival of jmma. I guess Asia has to put it's hope in China or some other place that has interest. Japan def showed signs of potential but it's gone and probably won't come back.

Last edited:
Stop despoiling my Fists of Fury with your pissiness, faggot
The point here is that all* asian men are incels

You must be talking about tenshin right? Right now he's one of the top kickboxers in the world. It's a shame kickboxing isn't that big now so no matter how much talent he has, he's not going to be well known outside people like us

Also I'm pretty asspained about Horiguchi losing to that jap guy. Imagine doing so much for Japanese mma and you lose it to some guy who loses to a black guy you easily beat.
Yeah, Tenshin he's fast as fuck, super entertaining.

The asian guys in OneFC look really good but their on some serious juice. DJ is having difficult fights over their.

Yeah, Tenshin he's fast as fuck, super entertaining.

The asian guys in OneFC look really good but their on some serious juice. DJ is having difficult fights over their.
I might support asian fighters but I'm not hopeful for onefc. They're too focused on south East Asia. China and Korea want to go to the UFC. Japan has rizin.

There goes a huge audience and funding. But maybe I am wrong

I might support asian fighters but I'm not hopeful for onefc. They're too focused on south East Asia. China and Korea want to go to the UFC. Japan has rizin.

There goes a huge audience and funding. But maybe I am wrong
Seems right, Aoki is one of the few Japanese in OneFC, he was super entertaining in the Dream days with his gogoplatas and shit. He's got a weak chin and pillow fists though.

I think China could have some legit fighters in the coming years, the 2 year military thing in Korea is a big detriment to them.

Seems right, Aoki is one of the few Japanese in OneFC, he was super entertaining in the Dream days with his gogoplatas and shit. He's got a weak chin and pillow fists though.

I think China could have some legit fighters in the coming years, the 2 year military thing in Korea is a big detriment to them.
Aoki's gameplan is get the takedown and choke them out. Sounds simple but it won't work in today's setting where many guys have developed good takedown defense.

China has potential I guess if their kickboxers move to mma and develop takedown defense. Israel Adesanya actually fought quite a bit in China for both mma and kickboxing surprisingly. He even lost once or twice there. So you can tell the kickboxing scene there isnt just for show. Problem is UFC pay still sucks and the cost of training camps for mma is a lot more.

Aoki's gameplan is get the takedown and choke them out. Sounds simple but it won't work in today's setting where many guys have developed good takedown defense.

China has potential I guess if their kickboxers move to mma and develop takedown defense. Israel Adesanya actually fought quite a bit in China for both mma and kickboxing surprisingly. He even lost once or twice there. So you can tell the kickboxing scene there isnt just for show. Problem is UFC pay still sucks and the cost of training camps for mma is a lot more.
It's weird that China will spend so much money on stupid Olympic sports but not support mma fighters. I'm sure the Chinese would be more proud of an mma champion than a 13 year old doing gymnastics.

Either way, I think it'll be tough for asians in the top tier of combat sports organizations, just like I think it would be tough for a black guy competing in Starcraft.

Not really man.You lack everything from muscle mass to bone density,it's pretty hard to mog other fighters like that.

I see your point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back