Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel When Armageddon comes, we will be fine

Fenrir

Fenrir

Copemaster1488
★★
The Lamb and the 144,000
1 Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father’s name written on their foreheads.

2 And I heard a sound from heaven like the roar of rushing waters and like a loud peal of thunder. The sound I heard was like that of harpists playing their harps.

3 And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders. No one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they remained virgins. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among mankind and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb.

5 No lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless.

For any christiancels out there, the 144,000 are guaranteed to be incels or at the very least MGTOWs. Good news for us, pretty good odds that a small percentage of us are going to make it into heaven.

Just climb a mountain and enjoy.

Whomever wrote that proved coping goes as far back as the bible.

False my friend. That is the the teaching of jehovas witnesses. That 144,000 thousand are only of jewish believers, not the full body of Christian believers.

This feels almost like a rush. It’s all cope.