Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "When are you gonna get a girlfriend"

FuckExistence

FuckExistence

Redeem or Rot
★★★★
My sister brought over some other high school cunt and the cunt asked me this bullshit. You know shits bad when you get mocked from normies in your own house. Foids of all ages really are the true scum of the earth. I told that bitch off and she sobbed back outside our door. Fucking used up waste of oxygen.

you should have asked her to fuck she was clearly into you

I truly wish this was a fucking larp. It's time to move away from this shithole house.

Glad I only have brothers so I don't have to deal with random cunts coming around here to mock me. Having a sister sounds awful tbh.

I would have asked her to be your gf. If/when she says no, just say "Now you see why"

Glad I only have brothers so I don't have to deal with random cunts coming around here to mock me. Having a sister sounds awful tbh.
Being an only child sounds like lifefuel though tbh. No mogging in the family.

Well atleast you get to talk with your sister friends, when ever my sis brings friends I get told to not leave my room

My sister brought over some other high school cunt and the cunt asked me this bullshit. You know shits bad when you get mocked from normies in your own house. Foids of all ages really are the true scum of the earth. I told that bitch off and she sobbed back outside our door. Fucking used up waste of oxygen.
You should've Trumpmaxxed and grabbed her by the pussy

She even had the nerve to say "you're soo old" as a way to imply either I look too old or just shitting on me for lack of pussy. Like stfu you disposable bitch I'm 21 not 91. ER did nothing wrong.

Idk, it sounds a bit like she was interested in you if she was crying over you being mean to her. If I started shouting at some hole, she'd probably just call the cops; the only ones who were ever interested in whether I had a girlfriend were my mother, my mother's mother, and my cousin once removed. I'm assuming anyone else who knew me either assumed I didn't have one (because I'm a short ugly subhuman) or never had the question come up in their minds.

Idk, it sounds a bit like she was interested in you if she was crying over you being mean to her. If I started shouting at some hole, she'd probably just call the cops; the only ones who were ever interested in whether I had a girlfriend were my mother, my mother's mother, and my cousin once removed. I'm assuming anyone else who knew me either assumed I didn't have one (because I'm a short ugly subhuman) or never had the question come up in their minds.
200% sure she was making fun of me. These situations aren't foreign to me either. The only difference is that I wasn't gonna take it in my own fucking house.

Should have just told that bitch to kill herself

Potent ER fuel right there OP

I'm proud of you for telling the whore off.

text book gas lighting
"When are you gonna get a girlfriend" = tell me your short comings and vulnerabilities so I can use them to torment you
more over she did that at his fucking house ! yeah and we're the bad guys ha ?!

Tbh i am glad I dont get asked this personally. But dunno if that makes me worse off....:feelsbadman::cryfeels:

good, defend your territory

also, expand your territory :feelsthink:

- when R u gona get a gf hehee ?
- you want to be mine ?
- huuu no hahah lol^^^^^^

:/

Jfl at having a sister in XXIst century

Was already in a bad mood so I spontaneously said quote "Don't come here with that bullshit. When are you going to stop getting cheated on and being everyone's cumdumpster?"
Some more back and forth arguing came after until she ultimately stormed out with tears in her eyes. My sister didn't say shit to me because she knew I was right.

Glad i do not have a sister. They are foids

You know shits bad when you get mocked from normies in your own house
Should have kicked that slut out.

Otherwise I just like to answer "I'm ugly, so what?". They know you are right but they will never admit it and squirm like a worm.

Should have kicked that slut out.

Otherwise I just like to answer "I'm ugly, so what?". They know you are right but they will never admit it and squirm like a worm.
Agreed

My mom and sisters ask me that too. I tell them never.

I've never been asked this. Holy shit this is brutal, it's so fucking over for me.

Maybe if this ever comes up, I'll tell them I already have a waifu.

You should ask hers to be your GF, to see how they reacts.

Defend your territory. Be an ape.

Back when my sister's BF use to come around he mocked me everyday

I tell everybody if I lived for eternity I will never have one