Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious When are you going to die? How?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
I don't know tbh

Probably by suicide.

I am a bit uncertain about my fate.

Time will tell

No idea when but with carbon monoxide.

Pancreatitis or cirrossis of the liver. I've got both so it's only a matter of time, the sooner the better. Respect and love to all my fellow Celbro's here. :heart::lul:

if I don't manage to fix my life by late 20's, probably with suicide after my parents die. With shotgun or poisoning

i will go out fighting

Suicide around age of 40, hopefully by drinking so much that my liver gives out on me

Only after my parents are dead am i gonna consider it

I might go through with it soon. hanging since I dont have access to guns.

too high inhib to rope and cant due to my religion

Suicide around age of 40, hopefully by drinking so much that my liver gives out on me
I'm already there, 20 years of a 16 cans of cider and half a litte of vodka has put me on the way out. Best of luck with it bro.

poisoned by Big Pharma Zionist cucks

I might go through with it soon. hanging since I dont have access to guns.
I tried roping a few times, the shortest rope I found was 50 feet and it presented many problems like stretching, loosing itself, etc. Plus doing it right to where you will only suffer for a few seconds requires everything to be too exact, you'd likely strangle for 3+ minutes. Even long drop you have to do it right or you'll just break your neck and strangle for many minutes. Have you considered gassing yourself? Like hibachi method or helium gas bag method? Peaceful and easy way out. Although I'm doing shotgun because it has 99% success rate.

Remaining parent won't be around forever. I'll get back to the question then.

Involuntary or from old age, I guess. But our life span would be shorten due to how lonely we are anyways.

When sub6 males are sent to the gulag in 2030

tbh

No death until revenge to fallen humanity..