Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When are we going to stand up to the femtards?

J

Jeffrey69

Based 5'7" American Patriotcel
If you don't know already, femtards are utter garbage. It's fair time we set out to actually fight them.

I had a thought. Like how they talk about "straight privilege", but then it hit me: HEY FEMTARD, DID IT NEVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT MAYBE,
BEING HETEROSEXUAL SHOULD BE A PRIVILEGE, ONLY ALLOWED FOR CONSERVATIVES.

Since the left has been pro-LGBT, they can have all of it. Leave the heterosexuality to the people on the right wing. Stop the CULTURAL APPROPRIATION OF THE CONSERVATIVE CULTURE.

First, we need to really get Trump to accelerate the full takeover of the Republican Party, or step aside in favor of someone who will.
The left loves to harp about "rich, cishet white men". Well, I say we cut out the "rich" cancer. Throw out the white-collar/Big Tech/big banks/big business/corporate execs/Fortune 500/Forbes RINOS who are only concerned about their money and profits, but are happy to support all the globohomo shit (even if not personally whole-heartedly support, but just for their profit BS purposes). They can go join the Libertarian Party, or form their own "Corporate Party" and get maybe at most 25,000 votes nationwide, most of them from NYC or Bay Area or LA or Chicago or Boston. Or join the Democraps and agree to be taxcucked, and give 70% of everything you have to Saint Alexandria Hoxhasio-Cortez.
IMG-6211.jpg

No, we should then turn the Republicans into a party of who the intersectionalist academia calls the most "privileged" (see the chart), and take the fight to them.
"Straight white men without college degrees can't be poor, because how do they still have money to buy guns and trucks! Their "struggles" are unimportant and they frankly need to shut up forever!" That's how they think.

How the intersectionalists think the world works

IMG-4596.jpg

And also men under 5'8". Welp, probably since Hispanic/Asian men are on average shorter, they may be less affected, but if you're a short white man, you're scum to them.

IMG-5749.jpg

IMG-9775.jpg

IMG-9782.jpg

IMG-9783.jpg

Like, okay, you want all the short men to just fuck off and go vote Republican already? WELL, DON'T MIND IF WE DO!

Now, these femtards need to be removed from heterosexuality. Stop the appropriation of conservative culture, like heterosexuality and masculinity. Since they call masculinity toxic, then I propose that conservatives take over masculinity and make it exclusively their domain.

:foidSoy: "I don't need a man" GOOD. STAY AWAY FROM US.
:foidSoy: "But I do like and want one" Yeah well, I want a Porsche or a BMW (E36/E46/E34/E39/E85) or a Ferrari. Guess by this logic, I should just have the right to go find one, smash its window in, hotwire it and keep it for myself, right? And don't give me the bullshit about "cOnseNt". No man with a functioning brain, who isn't a self hating idiot with near-zero self respect would want to be with a femtard woman. Besides, in that case I can consent to doing heroin and cocaine, and so then the government has no right to stop me from doing that, right? You may want one, but frankly, YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY MAN EVER!
IMG-6455.jpg

STOP WANTING TO BE WITH MEN, YOU FEMTARDS! LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!

:foidSoy:
"We choose the bear" GOOD. NOW START LIVING YOUR POLITICS, AND CHOOSE THE BEAR IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR LIFE AND LEAVE MEN THE FUCK ALONE!
Funny, how they always claim that the men have nothing to offer them, but never thing that maybe they have nothing to offer to the men, except misery and headaches.
Believe me, the moment you stop liking men and wanting to be with them, I would have less qualms with you. Go to college, get your 5 PhDs in Gender Studies, 13th Century Underwater Basket Weaving, Intersectional Transgender Dance Theory, etc., then get a minimum wage job at Starbucks or some overpaid job in academia or journalism or HR or some other bullshit white collar administrative job, drive a boring EV, then come home to your 15 cats and boxed wine, write blogposts about how the men are evil, or if you want, go have giant lesbian orgies, or whatever, I don't care. That's what you always wanted, so go live your manless dream life.
:foidSoy: "But sexuality is not a choice!" Yeah, do you think I would want people like you to be heterosexual? Why do you think you are owed a right to heterosexuality? And before you start the "cOnSeNt" BS, refer to the previous picture, and what I said about consenting to doing drugs. Just get a girlfriend, and have her do maleface, like put a male face mask on and put a strap-on on, and pretend she's a man.

adt1656324053-pha-thai-1-3513.jpg

LET ME FIX THAT FOR YOU: NO SEX WITH MEN EVER!

Also:
:foidSoy: "You don't need to own a gun or a truck/SUV, you should just drive a shitty small EV like the rest of us!" Oh, so now need is a requirement, you can't get one just because you want one? But not when you "want" a man? And before you start, AMERICA WAS BUILT ON INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS.

THE GREATER GOOD HAS NO PLACE IN AMERICA!!!
CIVILIZED SOCIETY HAS NO PLACE IN AMERICA!!!
COLLECTIVISM HAS NO PLACE IN AMERICA!!!

A good place to start would be in the red states. Especially the reddest of red states like Wyoming and Idaho, the Dakotas, Oklahoma, Texas, and most of the South, that are 60%+ Republican. If you support some bullshit like "yOu doN't nEeD thEse and ThEsE gUnS, oR thiS SUV or ThiS tRucK", well, no one needs (NOR WANTS) you in that red state either. If you don't agree with the local values, feel free to relocate to Calizuela, NYC, Marxachusetts, Communisticut or Portland or Seattle or wherever. Promise, we won't miss you!

:soy::foidSoy::feels::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: "No one needs a semi-auto rifle!"
:chad: "WE DON'T LIVE IN A NEEDS-BASED SOCIETY. BTW, YOU DON'T NEED TO LIVE HERE, MOVE TO A DEMOCRAP CITY!"

You support restrictions, then you don't deserve to live in a red state. Besides, since they think these places are oppressive hell holes anyway, would be a win-win, they don't have to live with those "uneducated bigoted hicks", and normies don't have to put up with those elitists.

6a9b1079-4de6-4d47-bac5-e08a2beac919.jpg

Fuck it, maybe we can just birth control heterosexuality out of them. Force them to take the pills, until they stop liking men. Worked with the Australian one.

And hopefully, the ultimate end goal:
Map-Chart-Map.png

We give the women a choice: MEN OR FEMINISM. If you choose feminism, then you go live in the purple area. These left hellholes will be set up specifically for them so they can go live there without any men, will be strictly "NO MEN ALLOWED TO ENTER!", will become a separate country from the teal one. And we'll hire the conservative women, who are not femtards, to patrol there with heavy weaponry like assault rifles and grenade launchers, to make sure that no man ever enters these areas. Then the femtards never have to worry about getting raped and murdered (like if there will be no men around ever), and can just live there in their superiority of how they're better than all the men. Now I would have given them also the hard left places like Chicago, Detroit-Ann Arbor (but not Macomb County), Milwaukee, Madison WI, Minneapolis-St Paul, Austin and Denver-Boulder, but it would have upset the contiguity, for they would have been fully surrounded by the teal area. But between the Northeast and the West Coast, well, they can go through the lame Canada. And since there will be no men and they choose the bears anyway, well, they can experiment with ursosexuality, and maybe start giving birth to human-bear hybrids. Or maybe, the bears will get sick of them and flee into the ocean, or to the teal area.

And any man who doesn't support this, well, two choices: 1) Get unbrainwashed and join us, or 2) Move to Canada or any other country.

In the teal area, meanwhile, we'll have the majority of farmers, ranchers, fishermen, loggers, truckers, fossil fuel industries, blue-collar labor, power production, police, military, first responders and small business owners. And patriotic colleges without "aMericA BaD" stuff (like currently are Southern colleges like Ole Miss, Roll Tide, Auburn, etc. with no more Ivy League elitism, gender studies, sociology or woke left - will replicate them to other states), but learning based stuff, like STEM and medicine, and teaching, law, business/finance, and maybe some specific areas. If you want to go to college, you can (maybe we can even make it free if no longer have to pay ridiculous salaries for administrators, diversity officers and other woke left jobs), but you won't be required to for getting a job that allows you to support yourself. Like, unlike Europe, USA is the only country with an actually armed and patriotic working class. Check out the based West Virginia coal miners fighting back against mine owners 100 years ago. So the white-collar elitist want to disarm people because they wear an armed revolt.

In the purple "Feministville", that will have 100% bitter feminist women, they can go to their elitist colleges like Harvard, Yale, Columbia, NYU, Princeton, USC, Stanford, Johns Hopkins, Berkeley, UCLA, UWA, Rutgers, etc., study gender studies and all that, and then fuck it, they can all just become CEOs, corporate execs, diversity officers, journalists, Hollyweird degenerates, etc. Maybe import women from Latin America/Africa or wherever to do all the "dirty work" that's so beneath them. Plus, we in the teal will not have diplomatic relations with them anyway. Since they love to harp about how the "blue states fund the red states" and complain about blue-collar/farm subsidies and all that, fine, they can keep all of their knowledge economy money to themselves, and eat their GDP.

Last edited:
retarded chudpost tbh

who cares if foids are conservative or liberal

they are scum either way

It'll never happen. The amount of misogynists are just a speck in an ocean full of simps.

Action is shunned here, for it requires effort and risk. The only thing differentiating most of this site's users from the normie cattle is a semblance of consciousness allowing them to partly or fully see things for what they are.