Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment When are anglo nations going to stop encouraging so many non-white people to immigrate there to prop up social safety nets?

• Thread starter your personality
  • Start date

When do you think non-white immigraton might again be discouraged or restricted to anglo nations?

• 2030s

• 2040s-2060s

• 2070s-2090s

• Never

• It will only happen in Europe, probably by the latest the 2050s to 2070s

Results are only viewable after voting.
Y

your personality

Self-banned
-
By anglo nations, examples would be the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.

Besides the need to lower wages and promote more competition among the working class, it is no secret that politicians and think tanks in anglo nations and globalist publications like The Economist suggest that there needs to be more immigration of non-white people into white countries with falling birthrates to prop up safety nets like social security and pension funds.

However this can only go on for so long, and with women largely selecting against ethnic males in favor of white men in their dating 'preferences', this strategy is not likely to work long term.

When then do you think at some point anglo nations are going to stop trying to encourage non-white immigration into anglo nations and try a different approach? You already see the US, UK, and parts of Europe starting to move away from the liberal internationalist way of politics and becoming more insular and nationalistic. This is sometimes interrupted by the election of more liberal parties but overall the trend is toward more nationalist and at times ethnocentrist governments taking power.

Social security benefits are forecast to be depleted around 2035, and around the same time for pension funds in some places in Europe.

At some point, government planners may see that encouraging non-white immigration has not boosted birth rates and they will pivot away from this strategy. If that does occur, when do you think that will be?

It will be too late

Never. It’s over for Anglos.

The west will collapse before anything of that sort takes place.

Never. It’s over for Anglos.

I think a lot of white nationalists and European ethnonationalist sexhavers are coming to this conclusion too, because more defeatist lines like "let it all burn", "you'll miss us when we're gone" are becoming more commonplace among those people.

The US even if it closed off immigration to ethnic countries abroad, would have Mexico and Central America to contend with. UK is already filled with ethnic enclaves in the urban areas, same with many other nations like France and Germany.

The west will collapse before anything of that sort takes place.

Yeah it might take upheaval and forceful removal of politicians and media figures to ever have a chance of enacting more radical policies and that can only be more favored during a collapse.

I think a lot of white nationalists and European ethnonationalist sexhavers are coming to this conclusion too, because more defeatist lines like "let it all burn", "you'll miss us when we're gone" are becoming more commonplace among those people.

The US even if it closed off immigration to ethnic countries abroad, would have Mexico and Central America to contend with. UK is already filled with ethnic enclaves in the urban areas, same with many other nations like France and Germany.
That is correct. Accelerationism seems to be the only option left on the table.

The only way immigration will get reduced in burgerland is if niggers are the ones who reduce it ex- obama was able to deport around a million illegals in a year and the (((media))) didnt say anything.

The only way immigration will get reduced in burgerland is if niggers are the ones who reduce it ex- obama was able to deport around a millions illegals in a year and the (((media))) didnt say anything.

Black people and Mexican people, even with JBW theory in effect, still tend to work to broadly enact policies that favor their ethnic own group. Maybe as not much as advertised given how some Mexican immigrants support Trump's border wall proposal, but still a majority of Black and Mexican people in the USA vote for the democratic party though they may lean socially conservative on other issues.

Just from anecdotal evidence btw, it seems like neoliberal socially conservative democrats are the group most likely to believe the media and go after incels.

And Obama barely made a dent in deportation of illegal immigrants because he signed an Executive Order reducing the amount of illegal immigrants in the United States that could be deported.

Also inceldom seems to be partly an issue having to do with assimilation and ethnic dating preferences of women. If so, continued non-white immigration to anglo nations is not going to better the incel situation anytime soon.

Last edited:
As a member of two of the "globalist" think tanks that you despise, I hope that "immigration to Anglo nations" continues for as long as it can. I've made no secret of the fact that I'm a "liberal internationalist". The rules-based international order has served me well, and it has for hundreds of millions of individuals worldwide.

It is true that political polarization has fueled populism and even ethnonationalism.

The problem with populism is that these movements are easily co-opted by authoritarian demagoguery and foreign influence. This is why younger and less economically secure democracies in Eastern Europe and Latin America may experience democratic backsliding and even gradually revert to nationalist illiberalism. Brazil, Hungary, and Poland are already experiencing this. Indeed, the Chinese and Russian governments may embark on a campaign to divide the United States and its allies, preventing the West from creating a coherent grand strategy; sowing internal division in North America and Western Europe allows both China and Russia to expand their spheres of influence with less attention. For Putin, this is personal: he understands that an increasingly democratic and prosperous group of former Soviet satellite states right alongside his border would challenge the legitimacy of his authoritarian style. No wonder the Russian and Chinese governments have been so proactive in restricting the free flow of information for their own people and in launching cyberattacks against Western political institutions.

In the more economically secure and institutionally resilient democracies of Western Europe, however, many of these populist movements -- the National Front in France, AfD in Germany, and UKIP in Britain -- rely heavily on the turnout of older, less-educated voters who feel threatened by demographic and cultural changes. Quite frankly, by the mid-2030s, a significant number of these boomers will be dead. Younger, more cosmopolitan voters will still be around. Conservative politicians in these countries will have no choice but to appeal to the group of internationally-minded, middle-class urban professionals who will maintain outsized influence in civil society (NGOs, journalism, academia).

TL;DR: populism is a threat to supranational institutions and flawed democracies, but the "core" group of "Anglo nations" will probably be resilient enough to prevent democratic decay. This means, fortunately, populism and ethnonationalism are unlikely to take hold here.

Last edited:
As a member of two of the "globalist" think tanks that you despise, I hope that "immigration to Anglo nations" continues for as long as it can. I've made no secret of the fact that I'm a "liberal internationalist". The rules-based international order has served me well, and it has for hundreds of millions of individuals worldwide.

Fair enough, I wasn't saying I despise it, but that immigration of non-whites to anglo nations seems responsible for at least part of the modern rise in inceldom in anglo nations.
If this is true, then it could be expected that continued persistence of this system would continue to lead to increased or sustained inceldom rates in anglo nations. This is obviously not a good solution, as the spillover effect of normies getting blackpilled from this makes it even harder for trucels that try to cope with the bluepill.

It is true that political polarization has fueled populism and even ethnonationalism.

Yeah it took some time for normies to start entertaning antisemetic theories about declining life for many people in the middle class, but they became more common in the mid 2010s.

Nowadays you can't talk about banks or declining wages without hearing antisemetic dogwhistles of "but (((who))) owns the banks and media?"

The problem with populism is that these movements are easily co-opted by authoritarian demagoguery and foreign influence. This is why younger and less economically secure democracies in Eastern Europe and Latin America may experience democratic backsliding and even gradually revert to nationalist illiberalism. Brazil, Hungary, and Poland are already experiencing this.

True, Bolosonaro in Brazil shows how easily this can spiral out of control, especially with the spread of the coronavirus and damage to the Amazon rainforest going more or less unchecked.
Hungary and Poland are in a better position for now, I haven't really heard of any major mishaps happening in those countries.

Indeed, the Chinese and Russian governments may embark on a campaign to divide the United States and its allies, preventing the West from creating a coherent grand strategy; sowing internal division in North America and Western Europe allows both of these governments to expand their spheres of influence with less attention. For Putin, this is personal: he understands that an increasingly democratic and prosperous group of former Soviet satellite states right alongside his border would challenge the legitimacy of his authoritarian style. No wonder the Russian and Chinese governments have been so proactive in restricting the free flow of information for their own people and in launching cyberattacks against Western political institutions.

Yes the American people are easily divided and have been distrustful of each other for some time going back to the time after 9/11 or even further back post the Waco, TX standoff between Koresh cult members and the ATF.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the increased coverage around gender issues and the occasional taboo op-ed endorsing incel viewpoints was part of this strategy by foreign nations to make people in the US more distrusting and willing to entertain more varied theories about society. Such op-eds are often run on sites like RT.com.

In the more economically secure and institutionally resilient democracies of Western Europe, however, many of these populist movements -- the National Front in France, AfD in Germany, and UKIP in Britain -- rely heavily on the turnout of older, less-educated voters who feel threatened by demographic and cultural changes. Quite frankly, by the mid-2030s, a significant number of these boomers will be dead. Younger, more cosmopolitan voters will still be around. Conservative politicians in these countries will have no choice but to appeal to the group of internationally-minded, middle-class urban professionals who will maintain outsized influence in civil society.

While what you are saying is true, at the same time, those internationally-minded, middle-class urban professionals will probably still resemble the views of redditors: ethnic women good, white man bad, with ethnic men seen as desperately trying to hold onto male privilege in their eyes. I don't see how that will be better.

At least older, more overtly racist voters threatened by demographic and cultural changes are more upfront and less elitist and snobby about their disdain toward ethnic males.
This is a reason I believe many ethnic males talk about how liberals are the real racists and how republican and conservatives seem to be more down to earth and a mixed bag, but don't judge you off the bat like a lot of neoliberals who see race in everything do.

TL;DR: populism is a threat to supranational institutions and flawed democracies, but the "core" group of "Anglo nations" will probably be resilient enough to prevent democratic decay. This means, fortunately, populism and ethnonationalism are unlikely to take hold here.

Trump might be an abberration, but it is a sign that some anglo nations, especially the US, are at times getting close to close to democratic decay. It might also contribute to the opinion on both sides of the political aisle that the US has seen better days and that it is now on the wrong track, despite some amount of economic recovery before the coronavirus had hit.
Barring any stressors you could be right, but immigration (especially illegal immigration) is a wildcard. More so than guns and way more so than privacy and infringement of civil liberties by government and corporations, Americans are very animated about illegal immigration and it is a hot topic issue that gets people voting.

Fair enough, I wasn't saying I despise it, but that immigration of non-whites to anglo nations seems responsible for at least part of the modern rise in inceldom in anglo nations. If this is true, then it could be expected that continued persistence of this system would continue to lead to increased or sustained inceldom rates in anglo nations. This is obviously not a good solution, as the spillover effect of normies getting blackpilled from this makes it even harder for trucels that try to cope with the bluepill.

But will the rise of inceldom really lead to a backlash against immigration? That's the question here. My personal opinion is no.

Yes the American people are easily divided and have been distrustful of each other for some time going back to the time after 9/11 or even further back post the Waco, TX standoff between Koresh cult members and the ATF.

And in the internet age, these divisions seem bigger than ever; it's clear that Trump is trying desperately to leverage the culture wars into a 2nd term.

While what you are saying is true, at the same time, those internationally-minded, middle-class urban professionals will probably still resemble the views of redditors: ethnic women good, white man bad, with ethnic men seen as desperately trying to hold onto male privilege in their eyes. I don't see how that will be better.

At least older, more overtly racist voters threatened by demographic and cultural changes are more upfront and less elitist and snobby about their disdain toward ethnic males.
This is a reason I believe many ethnic males talk about how liberals are the real racists and how republican and conservatives seem to be more down to earth and a mixed bag, but don't judge you off the bat like a lot of neoliberals who see race in everything do.

I'd take these liberal elitists over overtly racist boomers any day. Of course, there are conservative voters who don't fall into that category, but these voters were never really into populism anyway. It is true that many liberal voters (esp in the U.S.) have flawed if not condescending views on race relations that need a great deal of fine-tuning, but I'd take that over the "hahaha we should put land mines on the southern border and use water cannons on the rest" vibe I get from right-wing nationalists.

I don't think Reddit is indicative of much, really; the nature of the platform means a small minority of users get outsized attention.

Barring any stressors you could be right, but immigration (especially illegal immigration) is a wildcard. More so than guns and way more so than privacy and infringement of civil liberties by government and corporations, Americans are very animated about illegal immigration and it is a hot topic issue that gets people voting.

Illegal immigration to the U.S. has flatlined for almost a decade and will likely not see a resurgence, politicians in heavily conservative segments of the U.S. have been bitching about the issue for decades, I don't see it being more of a wildcard than it already is since moderate and liberal voters don't really give a fuck and are quite frankly turned off by the racial animus that is culturally associated with anti-immigration rhetoric.

By anglo nations, examples would be the US, Canada, UK, and Australia.

Besides the need to lower wages and promote more competition among the working class, it is no secret that politicians and think tanks in anglo nations and globalist publications like The Economist suggest that there needs to be more immigration of non-white people into white countries with falling birthrates to prop up safety nets like social security and pension funds.

However this can only go on for so long, and with women largely selecting against ethnic males in favor of white men in their dating 'preferences', this strategy is not likely to work long term.

When then do you think at some point anglo nations are going to stop trying to encourage non-white immigration into anglo nations and try a different approach? You already see the US, UK, and parts of Europe starting to move away from the liberal internationalist way of politics and becoming more insular and nationalistic. This is sometimes interrupted by the election of more liberal parties but overall the trend is toward more nationalist and at times ethnocentrist governments taking power.

Social security benefits are forecast to be depleted around 2035, and around the same time for pension funds in some places in Europe.

At some point, government planners may see that encouraging non-white immigration has not boosted birth rates and they will pivot away from this strategy. If that does occur, when do you think that will be?
Never

It's cheap labor

But will the rise of inceldom really lead to a backlash against immigration? That's the question here. My personal opinion is no.

It's not so much that it will lead to a backlash against immigration as groups with outsize influence on the levers of power like business groups and politicians that want to see safety nets fully funded would start to shift away from non-white immigration if they started seeing that it is not accomplishing the rise in birth rates and adding enough young workers into the pool for safety net funds that they are seeking.

I mention business groups rather than individual voters because there is evidence that special interests play a large role in US politics.

And in any case, even it does not lead to a backlash against immigration, if rising inceldom rates in anglo nations are related to non-white immigration, then the problem of sustained inceldom and stagnant birth rates could be expected to continue.

It is already being seen how western governments are reacting to this: increased surveillance of incel and manosphere communities, shifting resources toward dealing with a possible but unlikely incel insurrection, more wariness of single males that are not seen in the company of people, and musings of war to get rid of the excess male population
example A, example B

All of these are not desirable outcomes for incels and the possibility of some of these measures will be enacted more forecefully will continue to persist if turns out that non-white immigration is responsible for a lot of the rise in inceldom rates and the problem isn't going away anytime soon.
This of course is due to women's dating preferences selecting against ethnic males in favor of white males generally.

I'd take these liberal elitists over overtly racist boomers any day. Of course, there are conservative voters who don't fall into that category, but these voters were never really into populism anyway. It is true that many liberal voters (esp in the U.S.) have flawed if not condescending views on race relations that need a great deal of fine-tuning, but I'd take that over the "hahaha we should put land mines on the southern border and use water cannons on the rest" vibe I get from right-wing nationalists.

I don't think Reddit is indicative of much, really; the nature of the platform means a small minority of users get outsized attention.

Frankly I wouldn't. It runs a spectrum imo.

The most racist people against ethnic males tend to be far left, far right, and neoliberals that only see ethnics as useful for foreign food and giving the appearance of being open-minded. Think of the white females that talk about how they love immigration, immigrants and spicy food but are always in relationships with white guys. Same for ethnic females that preach about diversity and inclusion but only chase after white guys.

On the other hand, there exists a part more populated by boomers that seem more open-minded and tolerant of ethnic males as long as the beliefs of ethnic males are similar to theirs. This is the kind of group I am referring to when I say republicans and conservatives. It mostly applies to middle aged to old white men who are more convinced by evidence and value substance over style, and who are oftentimes sick of the antics of women and society as well.
This group overlaps with a lot of mras and mgtows at times.

I see what you are saying about the hardliners on immigration and how that reflects probably more racist views. Tbh, currently the demographic of boomer conservative men (and younger conservative men with a boomer mindset) I mentioned are more harsh on East Asians and sometimes have an affinity for SEA women so it isn't clear cut, but I do know that in most matters they are willing to give brown ethnic males some reasonable benefit of the doubt that other political groups just won't.

Illegal immigration to the U.S. has flatlined for almost a decade and will likely not see a resurgence, politicians in heavily conservative segments of the U.S. have been bitching about the issue for decades, I don't see it being more of a wildcard than it already is since moderate and liberal voters don't really give a fuck and are quite frankly turned off by the racial animus that is culturally associated with anti-immigration rhetoric.

Imo stagnant wages and increased competition in social and economic life have contributed to the feeling that illegal immigration has not flatlined even if most of it was occurring in the 1980s and 1990s under both democratic and republican administrations.

There is still significant turnout for Trump when it comes to immmigration among younger, less educated white voters, and that is a demographic that has been a persistent feature of US politics, so I don't think the issue of immigration will cease being important.
Immigration and the state of the economy are the top issues for US voters and have been for some time now. Also with the spread of diseases like coronavirus and resurgent bacteria that is immune to antibiotics, I expect there to be increased xenophobia over time as open, porous borders become a talking point about how easily disease can spread and pandemics can become global.

Last edited:
As a member of two of the "globalist" think tanks

What think tanks? There wasn't any mentioned. Or is The Economist a think tank? How are you a member of it? What is the other think tank?

What think tanks? There wasn't any mentioned. Or is The Economist a think tank? How are you a member of it? What is the other think tank?

The Economist isn't.

I'm not going to doxx myself any more than I have.

The Economist isn't.

I'm not going to doxx myself any more than I have.

You are a member of two think tanks, you do data analysis with complex tools, you have intelligent parents that give you lots of money, you study in an admired place of study...yet you have posted here many times: "I'm low iq cel". You know yourself that that statement is bullshit. But you want others to tell you how you are not a subhuman at all. I think you have real chances to get married to a "rice" woman later in life if you want. But of course only slim-bodied European ("white") pussy counts for all ethnics here. I would be happy if I could get any woman, no matter from where she would be. Of course also I would like to have a "white" woman, if given the choice.

prop up safety nets like social security and pension funds.
Most of the immigrant's I've come across are unemployed Eastern European alcoholics/drug addicts who are as much of a strain on the welfare state as I am.

Most of the immigrant's I've come across are unemployed Eastern European alcoholics/drug addicts who are as much of a strain on the welfare state as I am.

Then the economic "elites" short-term plan is not working as well as they hoped in what I assume is the UK jfl

Then the economic "elites" short-term plan is not working as well as they hoped in what I assume is the UK jfl
Lol, exactly. Jfl is you think (as the cucked U.K government obviously did) that when you supoort and invite open immigration (to prop up social services, in the hope you will attract the best "talent.") that the government's of these 3rd world Eastern European hellholes aren't going to use this to their advantage and screw you over by deporting all of worst criminals and wasters of their own country over to the U.K :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back