Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When anonymous hacks incels.co and leaks all our IP’s to everyone in a 500 mile radius

It's coming trust me. Better start using Tor browser or VPN.

They’re fags larping as “freedom fighters” or whatever

It sure would be nice to have people pay attention to me. heavy sigh

I will be lynched by the feminist death squad because of my affiliation with the INCEL movement

damn, what a chase tbh

Big deal

What the fuck exactly can you do with someone's ip. Not much

While the IP address is used to route internet traffic to your computer it does not reveal your location. If someone was able to get your IP address they could learn a bit about your internet service, such as which provider you use to connect to the internet, but they really can't locate you, your home, or your office.

While the IP address is used to route internet traffic to your computer it does not reveal your location. If someone was able to get your IP address they could learn a bit about your internet service, such as which provider you use to connect to the internet, but they really can't locate you, your home, or your office.
can they find hamlossus with my IP?

They can only get the general area of where you live with your IP. No one can get your actual home address from your IP, except if law enforcement contacts your ISP, then law enforcement can therefore get your home address from your IP.

Why would they do that? 4chan tolerates blackpill AFAIK. Those who give crap about us are some random le redditors, no one with the skill or knowledge to launch a sophisticated cyber attack(besides the occasional meme DDOS) on this site spends his time obsessing with incels.

Why would they do that? 4chan tolerates blackpill AFAIK. Those who give crap about us are some random le redditors, no one with the skill or knowledge to launch a sophisticated cyber attack(besides the occasional meme DDOS) on this site spends his time obsessing with incels.
Well it's happening now so

it isnt 4chan it's antifa script kiddies, anyone can hire a botnet machine and ddos sites, you can pretty much learn how to ""hack"" using some shitty software

It's not the same Anonymous. Pretty sure the "Anonymous" LARPers that have been surfacing the Internet for the past three weeks are just a bunch of angry trannies who just figured out how to use LOIC.

"We don't forgive, We do not forget"

It's not the same Anonymous. Pretty sure the "Anonymous" LARPers that have been surfacing the Internet for the past three weeks are just a bunch of angry trannies who just figured out how to use LOIC.
it isnt 4chan it's antifa script kiddies, anyone can hire a botnet machine and ddos sites, you can pretty much learn how to ""hack"" using some shitty software
I don't think they are after us, if they still exist anyway, however OP claimed so in the title. Hence my response.

Honestly I don't even care at this point. It's not like my life has any value anyways

Oh wow my prophecy is coming true

if my real identity is exposed im going to literally kill myself in a satanic ritual to bring all the evil from the higher dimensions to this world
good luck 4chan hackers

From what I can recall anon was never particularly politically motivated. I’m pretty sure the new “anon” is just antiFAG script kiddies.