Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over When an orbitercel tries to ask out becky

I don't want to play this rigged game anymore

Good example that youth doesn't mean shit if you're ugly

I bet she’s gonna reject him and tell him his personality is the problem or that some other girl will like him

Screenshot 2023 12 17 105744560

Damn, his brother mogs, poor kid probably is like 6/10 jfl

that incel deserves bettER.

Same bitch will say looks don't matter under some blackpill video/post

Damn these teens are brutal

Every women has 100 male orbitors, minimum. Not sure if social media causes most of this, or it merlly points out this was always the case.
We talk as if Chad has most harems. His harems look very small lin comparison to the average woman.

that was harsh but looks matter as much as personality for me I cannot date someone Im not attracted to

Even ‘innocent angels’ (teenagers) are shallow af.

Because physical attraction is equally important
Wanting to be with someone you are attracted to is not being shallow..how can you ever be intimate with someone if you can't even look at their face?
It's over boys :feelsjuice:

that was harsh but looks matter as much as personality for me I cannot date someone Im not attracted to

At least OP is honest. :lul:

:f:

"It's your personality" COMPLETELY debunked.

Same bitch will say looks don't matter under some blackpill video/post
View attachment 1006437
Ofc looks matter most foids will admit this lmfao outside of arguing with Incels. I don’t think I’ve ever heard of foids outside of the internet say they don’t care about looks

Brutal suicidefuel.

This confirms yet again what we already knew. Looks is what matters. If you're ugly, women will not be attracted to you. Simple as that.

IT will never touch this.

Girls are so fucking cruel

Why are they all using the phrase Its Over? Did they steal it from us, do they know what they are talking about?

OvER fpr personalitycels