Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When an incel is awkward vs when chadlite is awkward

S

Shitskincelx

Literally a shitskin
-
Awkward chadlite “aww hes so cute teehee”

Awkward incel “get away from me rapist!!!1”

True bro
Water is wet making any mistake as an ugly male is social suicide

Very accurate, it all comes down to looks.

the chadlite could be a literal registered sex offender and foids would still say he's cute while the inkel is so creepy omg

If you are chad your all behaviors are justified

A foid observing an chad doing something awkward in the distance:

(Chadlite) "lmao omg what is he doing? (said out of curiosity)
(Incel) "wtf is that guy doing? (said out of disgust)

\

Why can't boys like this go to my school? :(

It's infuriating how nature works.

Why can't boys like this go to my school? :(
View attachment 95857
I searched google for this images and he's dating a decent looking girl with big tits. Face is everything. Chad can have emo hair, be stick thin skinny, wear all pink, and still have girls lusting after him.
3938ee07ed4224b4776dc8724e2bce7d.jpg

Yes.

Moods are the same way. When Chadlite is in a bad or depressed mood, it's "teehee he's so deep, emotional and sensitive."

When an incel is in a bad or depressed mood, it's "What's wrong with you? You look depressed. You should smile more."

If you are chad your all behaviors are justified
Indeed. If you are chad, you can even create entirely new behaviors and trends. It reminds me of some billy madison level type stuff..."peeing your pants is the coolest!"

Awkward incel also has a sexual harassment accusation filed against him, rendering him unemployable and unable to ascend through money/statusmaxx and maybe even incarcerated.

It's impossible not to be awkward when you are ugly because you have years of annoyed, angry facial expressions shown towards you and basically you get treated like dog shit for the way you look, so you can't go outside without having an anxiety attack because you are always on fight or flight mode.

It's impossible not to be awkward when you are ugly because you have years of annoyed, angry facial expressions shown towards you and basically you get treated like dog shit for the way you look, so you can't go outside without having an anxiety attack because you are always on fight or flight mode.
If only normies cared enough to understand: we are like this because THEY did this.

even awkward normies can't get away with it. chadlite up only just fuck

This planet is based on looks. Nothing more nothing less.

If you born with incorrect bones it never began for you

JFL @ Rooshian "muh confihdunce" copers. Looks are the only thing that matter. Shy Chad beats confident incel every time.

If an ugly guy is confident, he's even more hated than shy ugly guys because everyone thinks, "he's so delusional that he doesn't even realize how fucking ugly he is."

JFL @ Rooshian "muh confihdunce" copers. Looks are the only thing that matter. Shy Chad beats confident incel every time.

If an ugly guy is confident, he's even more hated than shy ugly guys because everyone thinks, "he's so delusional that he doesn't even realize how fucking ugly he is."
I agree bro it doesnt matter while its all about face