Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme When an autistic celibate stops being a jester

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Perfect doodle mogs me.

That’s me every time I came back from school and just rage at how pointless it is for me to interact, yet I do it to make it seem that the bullying is just them laughing with me than at me.

End up going on best gore or watching some other violent stuff to ease my self.

NGL there was a point where I jestermaxxed a lot and actually overcame some fears.
But thinking back it was more like normies started laughing at my mental retardation and then I started acting like that on purpose to get laughs.
Also, there was an element of pity so at some point it stopped working, people suddenly stopped talking to me etc...

when I tried to jestermax the same way in a different school, nobody fucking laughed.

so yeah, you have the choice, become the cumrag or the clown fag.

NGL there was a point where I jestermaxxed a lot and actually overcame some fears.
But thinking back it was more like normies started laughing at my mental retardation and then I started acting like that on purpose to get laughs.
Also, there was an element of pity so at some point it stopped working, people suddenly stopped talking to me etc...

when I tried to jestermax the same way in a different school, nobody fucking laughed.

so yeah, you have the choice, become the cumrag or the clown fag.
the jesterpill killed me, I am no longer the same person I have been, and I stopped doing that all together, if I jester then its
only at an expense of other subhuman or something that makes me seem clever and actually funny, basically trying to be a chad

the jesterpill killed me, I am no longer the same person I have been, and I stopped doing that all together, if I jester then its
only at an expense of other subhuman or something that makes me seem clever and actually funny, basically trying to be a chad
oh no, i never did that jfl, i cant make fun of people like that, that hurts me physically.
I just shit on myself by acting retarded on purpose and shit.
I am too meeks to bust cheeks.

oh no, i never did that jfl, i cant make fun of people like that, that hurts me physically.
I just shit on myself by acting retarded on purpose and shit.
I am too meeks to bust cheeks.
If you feel like that naturally (personally I don't give a shit)
then just normiemaxx tbh, I don't think that socially being ugly can kill you, I do believe that dressing normal and having a normal haircut
can make you seem like a normie and have friends, but getting laid will still be hard

If you feel like that naturally (personally I don't give a shit)
then just normiemaxx tbh, I don't think that socially being ugly can kill you, I do believe that dressing normal and having a normal haircut
can make you seem like a normie and have friends, but getting laid will still be hard
ok wow wow wow, hold your horse billy, this is a hold up

I don't think that socially being ugly can kill you
Lol

brah, you do realize that foids are the mortar of society and that being on good terms with foids is literally a prerequisite to interacting with most men?
If you talk to a guy and it turns you dont have a gf, they will not let go of that point, they will keep bringing it up.

And furthermore, guys dont hang with ugly guys. There are hard limits. You maybe can jestermax and be the third wheel on the cart, but if you try to leave that role, they will evict you from your social circle ASAP.

Dont fuck with me bro. Looks > Looksmaxxing.
If you naturally look normal or even decent, your clothes dont matter for shit unless you literally wear a potato sack.
And in reverse, if your face is ugly, no amount of haircuts and clothing is going to impact how people treat you, unless you show off very expensive status symbols and even then people just pretend to like you because of status halo.

I went to school and my job with a pedo mustache for 3 months bro, to test my theory. Ive not shaved for long periods of time, sometimes I wore absolute shit clothes, sometimes I did the typcial zoomer shit with skinny-ball-squeezer-jeans and hoodies, sometimes I put creams on my face, sometimes I pimple maxxed.

There is no discernable difference.

If your face is ugly, if your body is ugly... then any amount of "looksmaxxing" just becomes glorified turd polishing.

unless we are talking surgery of course.

ok wow wow wow, hold your horse billy, this is a hold up

View attachment 351198
brah, you do realize that foids are the mortar of society and that being on good terms with foids is literally a prerequisite to interacting with most men?
If you talk to a guy and it turns you dont have a gf, they will not let go of that point, they will keep bringing it up.

And furthermore, guys dont hang with ugly guys. There are hard limits. You maybe can jestermax and be the third wheel on the cart, but if you try to leave that role, they will evict you from your social circle ASAP.

Dont fuck with me bro. Looks > Looksmaxxing.
If you naturally look normal or even decent, your clothes dont matter for shit unless you literally wear a potato sack.
And in reverse, if your face is ugly, no amount of haircuts and clothing is going to impact how people treat you, unless you show off very expensive status symbols and even then people just pretend to like you because of status halo.

I went to school and my job with a pedo mustache for 3 months bro, to test my theory. Ive not shaved for long periods of time, sometimes I wore absolute shit clothes, sometimes I did the typcial zoomer shit with skinny-ball-squeezer-jeans and hoodies, sometimes I put creams on my face, sometimes I pimple maxxed.

There is no discernable difference.

If your face is ugly, if your body is ugly... then any amount of "looksmaxxing" just becomes glorified turd polishing.

unless we are talking surgery of course.
with females yes its hard, in fact the way you look is the only thing that matters nowadays
but I am talking about having circles

with females yes its hard, in fact the way you look is the only thing that matters nowadays
but I am talking about having circles
bro did you even read my post?
we live in a society where male friendships are under attack, male spaces are strategically being destroyed and infiltrated by foids.
Do you understand what I am implying?

Its almost impossible to have male friends without having a girlfriend.
Unless you hang out with absolute fuck ups, which gets you nowhere in life.

And even then, think about the gayness of what you are implying.

You fashion max, you gymmax... to ATTRACT MALES? what is this gay shit?
just open your ass and scream please cum in my ass theory.

getting hard normalfag vibes here ngl, explain yourself, how many friends do you have currently IRL and how many have you had over the course of your life, total (estimate)?

Everything looks like mental illness to me these days. It's getting through the roof.