Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When an abused cunt, seeks more abuse from Chad. Then complains about it!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Deleted member 18912

Deleted member 18912

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
-

Don´t mind Repzion.
He´s a typical nice guy, who thinks hes some pseudo intellectual with a higher moral ground. ( Every Youtuber ever )
JFL

The stupid bitch featured in the video is the meat of this thread.

Daddy issues, plus self absorbed whore dependent on chad´s sociopathmaxxing.
Wah wah wah
Imagine my shock.
She got what she deserved, fucking brainlet imbecile.

Last edited:
Is it real? I don't know what's real and what's not regarding anything that has to do with Onision. He is a huge clown.

Wasn’t onision hated a decade ago, what was the reason back then? Nowadays it’s for dating underage foids

Is it real? I don't know what's real and what's not regarding anything that has to do with Onision. He is a huge clown.
A straight up sociopath, who makes shitty content for attention.
Sociopaths are whores, they never are satisfied with anything.
Wasn’t onision hated a decade ago, what was the reason back then? Nowadays it’s for dating underage foids
It had to do with that Shilo chick.
Nowadays, its for dating underage foids and doing very stupid shit, that got him in trouble with the law.

A straight up sociopath, who makes shitty content for attention.
Sociopaths are whores, they never are satisfied with anything.

It had to do with that Shilo chick.
Nowadays, its for dating underage foids and doing very stupid shit, that got him in trouble with the law.
What did he do to Shiloh?

What did he do to Shiloh?
She had a loss of memory or something, and he didn´t call for help.
Instead, he simply stood there watching/filming the mentally ill stutter her words one at a time.
Pretty sadistic, don´t you think ?
He also made her psychologically and financially dependent on him.
Its what male sociopaths do to lure, and bind women.

She had a loss of memory or something, and he didn´t call for help.
Instead, he simply stood there watching/filming the mentally ill stutter her words one at a time.
Pretty sadistic, don´t you think ?
He also made her psychologically and financially dependent on him.
Its what male sociopaths do to lure, and bind women.
Onision’s newest controversy is dating underage girls. I remember another popular YouTuber had this controversy several month ago. His name is Brandon Calvillo. He was dating 17 year old girl and she was now 18/19 when the controversy was at its peak. Even though she was now legal, people still were upset because they said a 24 year old shouldn’t even date a 18 or 19 year old. The comments were an age gap cop circlejerk. I get why dating a 17 year old is frowned upon but it’s comppetely ok to date an 18 year old

Onision’s newest controversy is dating underage girls. I remember another popular YouTuber had this controversy several month ago. His name is Brandon Calvillo. He was dating 17 year old girl and she was now 18/19 when the controversy was at its peak. Even though she was now legal, people still were upset because they said a 24 year old shouldn’t even date a 18 or 19 year old. The comments were an age gap cop circlejerk. I get why dating a 17 year old is frowned upon but it’s comppetely ok to date an 18 year old
I call it the Youtube Reality TV Show.
Just drama for the purpose of drama, the over use of sharing other people´s personal lives for sole profit.
Its vomit inducing tbh with you.

I call it the Youtube Reality TV Show.
Just drama for the purpose of drama, the over use of sharing other people´s personal lives for sole profit.
Its vomit inducing tbh with you.
Twitter is even more dramatic imo. But Twitter is filled with sjws so that’s why

Twitter is even more dramatic imo. But Twitter is filled with sjws so that’s why
That cesspool of diarrhea.
Better leave it untouched, before it spreads.

That cesspool of diarrhea.
Better leave it untouched, before it spreads.
A few years ago, when I was in high school, twitter sucked but it was a lot less terrible than it is now. Back then it was a place for people to tweet jokes that made no sense. At least twitter back then was used by normal people having a fun time. Now, it’s just leftist sjw echo chamber full of dramatic people

A few years ago, when I was in high school, twitter sucked but it was a lot less terrible than it is now. Back then it was a place for people to tweet jokes that made no sense. At least twitter back then was used by normal people having a fun time. Now, it’s just leftist sjw echo chamber full of dramatic people
They turn everything to shit wherever they go.
Look at post 2013 Gaming till now, for example.
Ridiculous agendas that no one asked for.

They turn everything to shit wherever they go.
Look at post 2013 Gaming till now, for example.
Ridiculous agendas that no one asked for.
Most of the popular kids from my high school all mysteriously stopped using Twitter when college arrived. That’s when twitter became political. The few who stayed on twitter now are sjws. They adapt to a cesspool environment.

Most of the popular kids from my high school all mysteriously stopped using Twitter when college arrived. That’s when twitter became political. The few who stayed on twitter now are sjws. They adapt to a cesspool environment.
Yeah.
Its a toxic world now.

How did SJWs and political correctness become so widespread?
Those critics on Youtube also helped it grow, since they gave A LOT of attention to it.
Meaning that their retarded opinions is taken seriously, given the aristocrat time of the internet from years ago.
GamerG8 was the shit.
Strong autism can´t be stopped with reason alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back