Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When am I going to rope ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
Based on my posts, when do you think I’ll rope ??

Never. You keep saying "I will rope I will rope" buuu fucking huuu but you never actually do it. The only reason you are making those post is to receive attention

Hopefully never

In a few years you'll get alzheimers and forget you ever wanted to rope

Never. You keep saying "I will rope I will rope" buuu fucking huuu but you never actually do it. The only reason you are making those post is to receive attention

Based on my posts, when do you think I’ll rope ??
Tom Hanks Gangsta GIF

You will rope when I rope

All the ropetalk on here is insane

Not today but tomorrow (say the same tomorrow).

This.
Like a dumb foid.
Makes me sick.
He should do it or just stfu.

All the ropetalk on here is insane
Attention seeking crybabies.
My grandparents survived ww2, my grandpa fought and got shot, my grandma experienced the bolshevik Untermenschen and their barbaric way of fighting against civilians and war crimes, and none of them talked about roping or cried like a little baby. This generation is soft and weak, and this is a reason, too why some dudes get no pussy. Not only their looks.

My grandparents survived ww2, my grandpa fought and got shot, my grandma experienced the bolshevik Untermenschen and their barbaric way of fighting against civilians and war crimes, and none of them talked about roping or cried like a little baby. This generation is soft and weak, and this is a reason, too why some dudes get no pussy. Not only their looks.
I do acknowledge they have it harder to get women than older generations. But some of them are litterly destroying their lives themselves.

Don't care + dnr