Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a Soyboy get a son

As long as his kid wanted to do it willingly I don't see a problem here. Sure, it makes him a total faggot, but who cares? If it makes him happy let him do it.

As long as his kid wanted to do it willingly I don't see a problem here. Sure, it makes him a total faggot, but who cares? If it makes him happy let him do it.
Boy not old enough to understand it

Most famous PUA wore nail polish regularly and still hooked up with a ton of sluts.
mystery-pick-up-artist-with-women.jpg

That's fucking DISGUSTING
FOURTH REICH NOW
SOY GENOCIDE NOW

Boy not old enough to understand it

What's his age? I haven't checked the article but I assume he's around 10-12 years old.

Don't support that fucking soy shit

Don't support that fucking soy shit

I wouldn't say I support it, I'm just saying it could've been worse were he to be forced to do some faggot shit like that.

Totally agree.
Some years ago, i actually wanted to wear black nail polish but then i realized it would look really bad.

he is fucking 5yo bro just check it

:lul::lul:

Totally agree.
Some years ago, i actually wanted to wear black nail polish but then i realized it would look really bad.

My favorite singer sometimes uses nail polish, but only on his pinky finger. I wouldn't do it myself obviously but I think if you have an unsurpassable talent, you can get away with such things. He belts like no other singer I've heard.

Surprised the kid actually looks like him...

Small kids do these kind of experiments out of curiosity, but the problem starts when these "genderfluid" shits influence the kid in such a way that he starts to think looking like a girl is completely fine even though he is a boy. I have seen single boy growing up in a family of all females turn out to be a classical faggot in later life. Fucked up nurture plays a great effect in one's twisted perception of gender role.

His instagram is top tier soy.
Shit like that is not suprising anymore.

Small kids do these kind of experiments out of curiosity, but the problem starts when these "genderfluid" shits influence the kid in such a way that he starts to think looking like a girl is completely fine even though he is a boy. I have seen single boy growing up in a family of all females turn out to be a classical faggot in later life. Fucked up nurture plays a great effect in one's twisted perception of gender role.

Kids that young are very easily influenced unfortunately, I'm sure he saw a classmate with polished fingernails (which is weird for any kid younger than 10 if you ask me) so he wanted to try it out. You're right that nuture plays a huge role in how somebody ends up.

He basically is doing "faggot shit like that"

Right im Surprised its not a nigger

It'd be a different story if he was 10-12 years old, then it'd be a phase he would get out of eventually. But considering he's actually 5, that's something to worry about. He'll probably be like that his entire life.

Kids that young are very easily influenced unfortunately, I'm sure he saw a classmate with polished fingernails (which is weird for any kid younger than 10 if you ask me) so he wanted to try it out. You're right that nuture plays a huge role in how somebody ends up.

It'd be a different story if he was 10-12 years old, then it'd be a phase he would get out of eventually. But considering he's actually 5, that's something to worry about. He'll probably be like that his entire life.

Doesn't matter you're okay with something that is supporting TOXIC masculinity and that's SOY AS FUCK

Most famous PUA wore nail polish regularly and still hooked up with a ton of sluts.
mystery-pick-up-artist-with-women.jpg
Most famous puas weren't raised by cuck fathers who describe male things as "toxic masculinity" and spew feminist liberal garbage.

Doesn't matter you're okay with something that is supporting TOXIC masculinity and that's SOY AS FUCK

A kid is hardly masculine though? I won't give a lil kid shit for it, but I'd definitely bully him if I was the same age. :feelskek:

TOXIC masculinity
Nigga are you gay Toxic masculinity is the most retarded term these fucking brickheads have come up with, listen to yourself you sound like a fucking woman

How you can reproduce humans without T?

Nigga are you gay Toxic masculinity is the most retarded term these fucking brickheads have come up with, listen to yourself you sound like a fucking woman
Fuck off i was telling the dude that I think its fucked up he didn't have a problem with what the article was pushing onto a kid wich was in quote "toxic masculinity" i don't know how you fucking thought i ment
A kid is hardly masculine though? I won't give a lil kid shit for it, but I'd definitely bully him if I was the same age. :feelskek:
I dont care what the fucking age is, if your a SOY CUCK YOU NEED TO BE FUCKING ELIMINATED

Fuck off i was telling the dude that I think its fucked up he didn't have a problem with what the article was pushing onto a kid wich was in quote "toxic masculinity" i don't know how you fucking thought i ment

I dont care what the fucking age is, if your a SOY CUCK YOU NEED TO BE FUCKING ELIMINATED
My bad brother

His son will become a faggot. Soycucks need public executions

The Soygramming begins early.

1b0.jpg

Yes goyim, if it makes him happy let him do it

Child protective services should take the kid away from such a freak.

i would beat the fuck outta my son if I caught him doing that

At least it will not be incel or even deal with women. At most as "friend".

"Let’s allow our boys to experience their full range of emotions without fear or shame.”

:soy:

Let him do whatever he wants. As long his parents don’t try and fuck with his genitalia or given him female hormones.

He need to buy him a gun

:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Im sure a 5 y/o kid can make a decision about his sexuality :soy:

Im sure a 5 y/o kid can make a decision about his sexuality :soy:
How is painting one's nails related to sexuality? Also if you were to read my other messages you'd see that I thought he was 10-12 years old.

Soyboys need to be forcibly sterilized, their children seized by the state to prevent further abuse, be forced to attend reeducation/corrective courses to help eliminate soyboy beta behavior, and their activities monitored.