Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When a single pic yourself sends you into the deepest pits of depression

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Does anyone else experience that? And every time I suddenly remember why I've never gotten a single IOI my entire life despite trying very hard to improve myself.

I avoid pics like the plague, I can count on my fingers the amount of pictures that exist of me and they only exist because of forced events I had to attend. When I go months or sometimes 1-2 years without seeing a pic of myself I start to feel normal (I can't spot my bad features as much in the mirror). Then I see one pic of myself and it destroys me.

No wonder looksmaxxing hasn't helped. No wonder lifting hasn't helped. No wonder stemceling hasn't helped. No wonder socializing hasn't helped. There is nothing I can do to stop myself from looking like a disfigured person/a bad photoshop.

I can't wait to have enough in the bank from stemceling to afford surgeries. Problem is I'll be 30+ at that point. Will it even be worth it? And I bet the norwood reaper will have come anyway by then.

Some of us really lost at life before it even began.

This is definitely an incel trait. Even normies don't like their own pics but every once in a while you get that conceited faggot.

Girls however... their constant selfie taking speaks for itself, no matter how many compliments they seek by calling themselves "ugly" jfl the bitches wouldn't know ugly if it slapped the makeup off their face.

Ye ngl, especially when i see my eye area.

Sure. I avoid mirrors. That is better. And dont forget quit society! We dont need it , it needs us.

Does anyone else experience that? And every time I suddenly remember why I've never gotten a single IOI my entire life despite trying very hard to improve myself.

I avoid pics like the plague, I can count on my fingers the amount of pictures that exist of me and they only exist because of forced events I had to attend. When I go months or sometimes 1-2 years without seeing a pic of myself I start to feel normal (I can't spot my bad features as much in the mirror). Then I see one pic of myself and it destroys me.
I feel the same way but my Normturd Boomer parents won't let me not have pictures taken of my ugly face.. why can't they just leave me alone. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: Everytime we go out they want a fucking selfie with me.. they forced me to put it on social media up until maybe 2-3 years ago.. I don't do that anymore now though. Social Media is a shit stain and it burns when nobody even cares about you.. other than to virtue signal. :dafuckfeels:

Sure. I avoid mirrors. That is better. And dont forget quit society! We dont need it , it needs us.
I'm ok with mirrors. When your ugly traits are asymmetries it's been show consistently in studies that people are used to see their own reflection so much that they don't pick up on them. But a mirror shows you a flipped version, so when you unflip it in a real pic now all the sudden the asymmetries become apparent.

When you have an underdevelopped chin, when you're norwoodceling etc it's apparent so yeah, then mirrors will fucking kill you in the same way as pictures.

I'm ok with mirrors. When your ugly traits are asymmetries it's been show consistently in studies that people are used to see their own reflection so much that they don't pick up on them. But a mirror shows you a flipped version, so when you unflip it in a real pic now all the sudden the asymmetries become apparent.

When you have an underdevelopped chin, when you're norwoodceling etc it's apparent so yeah, then mirrors will fucking kill you in the same way as pictures.
Fuck yout overcomplications. Science fuckscience.
Ugly knows that he is ugly without your snobish scientific shit

Fuck yout overcomplications. Science fuckscience.
Ugly knows that he is ugly without your snobish scientific shit
I'm just trying to say that people get used to their asymmetries and they stop seeing them. But other ugly features can't be unseen. If all you have is asymmetries you can get confident with mirrors and then get turbogalactically btfo by pictures. Which is my case.

I'm just trying to say that people get used to their asymmetries and they stop seeing them. But other ugly features can't be unseen. If all you have is asymmetries you can get confident with mirrors and then get turbogalactically btfo by pictures. Which is my case.
Yeah I have it too. I actually noticed I had a deviated septum by looking at my unmirrored version, its crazy how your mind can trick and distort the perception you have of yourself

Yeah I have it too. I actually noticed I had a deviated septum by looking at my unmirrored version, its crazy how your mind can trick and distort the perception you have of yourself
I have the exact same problem, a massively deviated septum. When you google it on google image, mine is worse than virtually every pic i can find. I look photoshopped srsly. I look like a disfigured video game character.

But in the mirror I don't see it when I'm checking myself casually. I have to look at the mirror with a lot of intent and I barely see it. Fuck.

Im still coping by saying that the mirror me is real me. I refuse to believe that the creature in pics is me. I look like an inbred chimpanzee. After I see a pic of me I cope by staring at myself in the mirror. I couldnt be THAT bad looking right? RIGHT?

I wish cybernetics and transhuman upgrades were a thing like it is in sci-fi.

solution is giving foids zero attention

Im still coping by saying that the mirror me is real me. I refuse to believe that the creature in pics is me. I look like an inbred chimpanzee. After I see a pic of me I cope by staring at myself in the mirror. I couldnt be THAT bad looking right? RIGHT?
Sorry but it's a cope. The pics are real, they're not flipped. Though with a bad lense your face will also be distorted in some ways. But if various cameras all give you a bad looking face then it's over.

Sorry but it's a cope. The pics are real, they're not flipped. Though with a bad lense your face will also be distorted in some ways. But if various cameras all give you a bad looking face then it's over.
:feels:

i dont take selfies because its gay and normie

i dont take selfies because its gay and normie
I don't either, but you have to take pics for some things (driver license, college card, passport etc). Plus I have to take pics every now and then because of mandatory events/classes/group projects in college. It fucking destroys me every single time.

I don't either, but you have to take pics for some things (driver license, college card, passport etc). Plus I have to take pics every now and then because of mandatory events/classes/group projects in college. It fucking destroys me every single time.
i look actually good on most of pictures, im photogenic :(

Wtf dude. You're not ugly then. Unless you're short as fuck, framelet etc.
171.5cm, 43kg, leg disability (cant run, walk hardly). My face is like 6/10 imo, some bluepillers on forum say that even higher but im honest with myself and with you folks how my situation does look like. I have a lot of mental problems (prob BPD, my mom has also schizophrenia), long ass depression and im not leaving my home since years.

171.5cm, 43kg, leg disability (cant run, walk hardly). My face is like 6/10 imo, some bluepillers on forum say that even higher but im honest with myself and with you folks how my situation does look like. I have a lot of mental problems (prob BPD, my mom has also schizophrenia), long ass depression and im not leaving my home since years.
Damn you're one of those rare cases where even a good face can't carry your issues.

Damn you're one of those rare cases where even a good face can't carry your issues.
yeah i think so, im hoping to work on myself and cope little in next years, lets see, i hope u will find some sense of your life as well bro :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: