Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a roastie has thicker arms than you

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
1b47g36iu3c61.png

Never began for twiglets :feelsrope:

mogs me by touching a foid

Of course his mom's a hoe... she's a foid.

Who cares if her arm is mostly fat, the manlet could break her neck with those twigs and she wouldn't do shit. I so fucking hate when foids look thicker and bulkier than men (even those men who are taller than them). Bitch you got only one job how come your arm be wider than my fucking thigh.

And how did she know his height and why does she mention it? Clearly wanted to emasculate him before everyone.

Obese foids are disgusting.

She still waited to talk shit until she got to social media. She didn't tell him then and there but tried to passive aggressively shame him on social media.

Foids are fat as fuck nowadays and full of T that gives them a lot of muscles too. They are becoming more and more masculine.

She still waited to talk shit until she got to social media. She didn't tell him then and there but tried to passive aggressively shame him on social media.
Foids always look for simps and cucks to protect them from other men. А man's personal consciense is never enough. They want to destroy him publicly, to erase the very man who wronged them in any way from society altogether. It's understandable because the notion of personal responsibility for one's behavior that is taught by Christianity is completely foreign to them. Only means of self-regulation that they profess is public shame. It's ironic that on one hand they (and libtards in particular, but that's beside the point) despise traditional societies where public shaming was one of important tools of maintaining civil order, and on the other they translate this very phenomenon to the modern era. Foids use the power of collective consciousness for self-defense and validation of their behavior while at the same destroying the opposition. Not only to make them realize their error and regret their doing, but also to effectively cancel them out from the wider public.

Last edited:
Foids always look for simps and cucks to protect them from other men. А man's personal consciense is never enough. They want to destroy him publicly, to erase the very man who wronged them in any way from society altogether.
Yup it's never enough. They want you hurting bad.
It's understandable because the notion of personal responsibility for one's behavior that is taught by Christianity is completely foreign to them. Only means of self-regulation that they profess is public shame.
Nobody gives af about forgiveness anymore. It's all about revenge. It's like that quote in The Joker "Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Nobody's civil anymore."
It's ironic that on one hand they (and libtards in particular, but that's beside the point) despise traditional societies where public shaming was one of important tools of maintaining civil order, and on the other they translate this very phenomenon to the modern era. Foids use the power of collective consciousness for self-defense and validation of their behavior while at the same destroying the opposition. Not only to make them realize their error and regret their doing, but also to effectively cancel them out from the wider public.
This is probably what is was like for most of human history dedsrs. Social media just provides a window into how widespread it is.

cope, gym maxxxed brocels will arm mog foids to oblivion (unless shes a landwhale)

Thick foids are usually very weak surprisingly. They looks strong though, but it's mostly fat.

Thick foids are usually very weak surprisingly. They looks strong though, but it's mostly fat.
most foids are so slow to react. they move like slow motion people when fighting.

Obese foids are disgusting.
got hand and framemogged by a girl today ... she was like 5'10" maybe 5'11" and had bigger hands and frame than me it's over

1b47g36iu3c61.png

Never began for twiglets :feelsrope:
I don't know this feeling at all. I'm fucking gigantic and muscle mog 90% of people I meet.

Still a hardcore incel because strong autism, shyness, lack of status and friends etc...

Just more white foids trying to fit in with nigger culture

What the fuck is wrong with this bitch? Why didn't she just say, "Please don't put your elbow there?" Not only did she never say anything to the guy, she waited until later to shame him on social media like the bitch coward she is.

Like fucking seriously man, I don't like it when people invade my personal space on a plane, but the way this cunt acted made her far more of an asshole than that guy ever could have been.

Men's muscles are more dense. So even if his muscles look smaller, he's still way stronger. Any fit 5'6" guy can destroy any fit 6'3" female in a fight.

my arm is even smaller then that guy

He's kino escalating. She's probably deepthroating his chode by now.

This is literally rape. That man belongs in jail.