Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a noodlewhore is given the power to create anything she wants

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@starcrapoo @fast_curry @SlayerSlayer @shii410 @PPEcel

Already guessed it before even clicking on the thread :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

The Reddit comments are surprisingly black pilled.

Anyway, noodle whores are probably the ethnicity I respect the least currently.

Nobody betrays their own to that extent. :feelspuke:

The Reddit comments are surprisingly black pilled.

Anyway, noodle whores are probably the ethnicity I respect the least currently.

Nobody betrays their own to that extent. :feelspuke:
:feelsokman:

White women are far worse than Asian women.

It’s funny that they will blame white men for fetishizing noodlewhores but noodlewhores worship whitu cocku more than white women JFL
true, only weebs worship noodlewhores

Huge cope
I'm not even coping.

White women are why the hypergamy meme exists. White women have nightmarishly high bodycounts, and they post about these nightmarishly high bodycounts on Reddit. White women reject all non-chad men because of qualities that they have no control over. White women are repulsed by me when I've done nothing wrong. I hate being a sub-eight white male SO MUCH.

Last edited:
oh god I hope this bombs

These posts are kinda cucked

It’s funny that they will blame white men for fetishizing noodlewhores but noodlewhores worship whitu cocku more than white women JFL

is that Gemma Chan? liked her acting in Humans, absolute cringe seeing her cast into some comic book bullshit universe, can't believe that grown adults actually enjoy squabbling over marvel or whatever normie motherfucking company comes up with superheroes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back