Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL When a noodle's hapa spawn doesn't come out as blond blue-eyed Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
msh9nsekbhw51.png

Also imagine calling your kids motherfuckers :feelstastyman: :lul: :lul:

Dumb bitch, god these bitches have fuck all understanding of recessive genes & dominant selection.

msh9nsekbhw51.png

Also imagine calling your kids motherfuckers :feelstastyman: :lul: :lul:
This combination of white worshiping while using stereotypical black American dialect to seem trendy has been like a staple of foid behavior since the mid 2010s tbh

Probably one of the reasons rap is still not dying out either when there are so many foids that embrace the kind of ruthless culture, dialect and mannerisms common in rap and black American pop culture.

third time this shit has been posted... today

Her looksmatch is posting here

Beat tha noodles

i wanna smash her head in

just humiliate your sons on social media because they are not blonde chads theory

I cant find it no more on tiktok
I think the hoe deleted it

Would bang pretty noodle roasty

Incelshallah the boy will go ER on her

It’s almost like noodlewhores want their hapa sons to go ER

This combination of white worshiping while using stereotypical black American dialect to seem trendy has been like a staple of foid behavior since the mid 2010s tbh

Probably one of the reasons rap is still not dying out either when there are so many foids that embrace the kind of ruthless culture, dialect and mannerisms common in rap and black American pop culture.
in all honesty rap is only slightly more degenerate then the rest of pop music today.pop music is absolute cultural cancer.

Gook mums are some of the very worst.

Foids are always the ones that ruin everything.. there are no exceptions to the rule. AWALT.

The self hate is off the charts.

Maybe I'm delusional but if i married a noddle, had kids with her and she treated my sons which such disdain I think I'd get violent in minecraft

She looks like a fucking chimp, and still wonders why her children are subhuman :feelstastyman:
jfl reminds of all the 5ft womanlets who date tall guys, have kids and then they're like "what?? how come my son is only 5ft7???"

jfl reminds of all the 5ft womanlets who date tall guys, have kids and then they're like "what?? how come my son is only 5ft7???"
JFL tbh

It doesn't make sense for 5ft holes to go after 6+feet dudes when the results with a 5foot7inch male would yield an offspring of a similar height as your example.

Like the chimp in the pic, she could have her line breed with whites for another 100 yrs and her subhuman genes will still dictate the offspring's phenotype.

Things suck for me (being a sand nigger and all), but I'm glad I don't have a pathetic gook mother.

> tfw you post something this and still expect to be taken seriously by every single person
:feelskek:
:feelsclown:

Wait a minute, I thought they're the empathic and frendly gender?
That's terrible, just terrible for the kids. I don't say her kids because she doesn't care about them.

racemixing bitch

her kids have a 2x higher chance of mental illness
Just ElliottRodgermaxx br0

Noodelwhores should be burned at stake