Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL when a noodle whore sees a white man

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
ggb5l0p1zqu51.jpg

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/trashy/comments/jgd98m/disrespecting_art_at_the_smithsonian_for_an/

Do you have yellow fever? .

946F3CD1 8963 47A1 A4A2 19598345B536

If I lived in multikulti western countries. I'll dedicate my life to fuck hapa girls.

You're probably missing out. But I wouldn't know tbh.
Because hapas love recessed balding sand niggers.

If I lived in multikulti western countries. I'll dedicate my life to fuck hapa girls.

You're probably missing out. But I wouldn't know tbh.
They don't like sand niggers.

Asian women look so feminine.

Who said I'm balding? Lol . I'm extremely pale for a "sand nigger" too. Recessed maybe.but I can work with that.

I'd slay asian pussy.zero problem tbh.
I was talking about @tehgymcel420, not you. Also all sand niggers think they’re pale, lol.

I was talking about @tehgymcel420, not you. Also all sand niggers think they’re pale, lol.
A lot of sand niggers are pale, they're coping if they think it makes them equal to a white man though.

:feelsohh::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
But I am....just ask @Diocel .

Actually .wanna see?.
I remember you posting pictures in the eye area thread by @gymletethnicel . You don’t look white. Your complexion is very average and typical for a MENAcel.

I remember you posting pictures in the eye area thread by @gymletethnicel . You don’t look white. Your complexion is very average and typical for a MENAcel.
I said pale not White lol.

Rice foids are the worst!!

They never cease to surprise me with all their dirty traitor behavior!

Burn em all! ( In red dead redemption)

Yes. I'd probably slay black foids too.
If those picture in the thread I mentioned earlier are you, and you're not larping about anything, you are mistaken. If you are are correct, what is preventing you from ascending with an Algerian foid?

They want white men too, except for the really ghetto ones who might settle for Tyrone.
What is wrong with you guys.

I'm not talkin about model tier foids.I'm talkin short. Undesired and probably ugly hapa and black foids too.

i wonder why i've always thought asian girls were so cute

even from elementary school the girls i liked were the asian ones, it's never been about thinking they're PERFECT WAIFUS or bullshit like that, all women are whores, i just find them singularly cute

even from elementary school the girls i liked were the asian ones, it's never been about thinking they're PERFECT WAIFUS or bullshit like that, all women are whores, i just find them singularly cute
I don't think anything about them since they are property of white men.

If those picture in the thread I mentioned earlier are you, and you're not larping about anything, you are mistaken. If you are are correct, what is preventing you from ascending with an Algerian foid?
Standards. You think night clubs and gender mutual parties are a thing in my shithole ?

1- sand foids believe in "marriage" and have extremely high standards that can only be met with loads of money.
2- I'm planning to do just that. The moment I make enough money and sellxmy inheritance I'm moving the fuck out of the northern parts to the sahara desert and find a tuareg foid to settle with.
:chad: also :bluepill:
Sandniggers aren't slaying any sheboons
We're the most hated people among black whores
@Irredeemable
Half my family are blacks and browns. My brother is married to my second cousin who is extremely black.

I'm the unlucky one who couldn't incestmaxx.

Standards. You think night clubs and gender mutual parties are a thing in my shithole ?

1- sand foids believe in "marriage" and have extremely high standards that can only be met with loads of money.
2- I'm planning to do just that. The moment I make enough money and sellxmy inheritance I'm moving the fuck out of the northern parts to the sahara desert and find a tuareg foid to settle with.
Bluepilled if you think parties and night clubs are a way to ascend as an ugly male.

Bluepilled if you think parties and night clubs are a way to ascend as an ugly male.
I know for certain that I wouldn't know until I try. And like I said. I'm "self improving". Real hard too.

See. I refuse to waste such an opportunity like most of incels here. Who simply rot. If I have an opportunity I'll capitalize on it.

I know for certain that I wouldn't know until I try. And like I said. I'm "self improving". Real hard too.

See. I refuse to waste such an opportunity like most of incels here. Who simply rot. If I have an opportunity I'll capitalize on it.
I can't shame you for trying. For me, I know it's over because I have tried many different things without any success, I'm still a kissless virgin. Some examples are going to parties, social circlemaxxing, befriending foids (I was bluepilled at the time), dating apps. I have not even gone on a date in my life. All of this was before I became blackpilled and realized that I'm ugly as fuck.

I can't shame you for trying. For me, I know it's over because I have tried many different things without any success, I'm still a kissless virgin. Some examples are going to parties, social circlemaxxing, befriending foids (I was bluepilled at the time), dating apps. I have not even gone on a date in my life. All of this was before I became blackpilled and realized that I'm ugly as fuck.
Wow you're a loser :feelsgah:

I'm sorry ,man I know it's hard realising it's all bs and all that matters is first impression aka first face glance but life is struggle and honestly it'll only be over when you die :bluepill::feelsautistic:

Wow you're a loser :feelsgah:

I'm sorry ,man I know it's hard realising it's all bs and all that matters is first impression aka first face glance but life is struggle and honestly it'll only be over when you die :bluepill::feelsautistic:
It is what it is.
2f670b904ecc11f1d82be2ad07081a48

ye same shit here, must be genetics

Rice foids are the worst!!

They never cease to surprise me with all their dirty traitor behavior!

Burn em all! ( In red dead redemption)
irl tbh

lifemogged by a statue
also that noodle is doing what all women do, disrespecting something just for the "xd lol i'm so random"

lifemogged by a statue
also that noodle is doing what all women do, disrespecting something just for the "xd lol i'm so random"
She can't control her lust for a white statue.