Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When a girl speaks to us incels

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
0:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tc0JxsWC_M

kek.

Make it stop, please. It hurts too much to think about that.

Lol timmy turner was the quintessential subhuman. That show blackpilled me young

_incelinside said:
Lol timmy turner was the quintessential subhuman. That show blackpilled me young

Indeed. Wishful thinking in the form of fairies was how he coped.

I was deluded at points of my life thinking I don't look subhuman. But I would have never truly believed that Stacy would fuck me. Just lol at that!

wait now i wanna know what she wanted

TheVman said:

More blackpillfuel. She only talked to him because she wanted him to introduce her to "his cool new friend" who was his imaginary friend made real, but was good looking, bad boy, Chad. Literally had the typical dark and handsome features. Black hair, blue eyes. Brutal.

anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
More blackpillfuel. She only talked to him because she wanted him to introduce her to "his cool new friend" who was his imaginary friend made real, but was good looking, bad boy, Chad. Literally had the typical dark and handsome features. Black hair, blue eyes. Brutal.
oh i know that episode! yeah fuck trixie

_incelinside said:

He wasn't subhuman if he had that glasses and braces chick obsessively wanting his dick