Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL when a girl says that dick size doesnt matter

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
all girls love big dicks, they're so pathetic trying to look like they're not shallow or something :lul:

They mostly lie about their preferences

I'm guessing it matters a lot less of you're a gigachad. She'd be happy to have his handsome, perfectly sculpted face buried between her legs eating her out. Even Chad is probably cucked enough these days to be talked into wearing a strapon if his cock doesn't meet minimum requirement to satisfy the foid.

is it over for me at 6-6.5?

I've encountered a lot who haven't even tried to hide it, honestly. Which I prefer to the lies. It's always quality suicide fuel. :feelsokman:

dick size doesnt matter tho, it wont get you laid if you're not good looking in the first place
women would rather date a Chad with a baby dick than an incel with a BBC

dick size doesnt matter tho, it wont get you laid if you're not good looking in the first place
this, i got a bbc ez but aint got the looks

This. If that was not the case, then I'd be a fucking slayer. But I'm just a hung incel.

you need at least 7 inches to give her a good fucking
it's over if you're sub 7
dicklets are finished

I don't have a problem in this regard
huh? you getting cunts or what, why your even here then or dont you have a problem to rope (cant be bc you wouldve done it by now )

huh? you getting cunts or what, why your even here then or dont you have a problem to rope (cant be bc you wouldve done it by now )
No I meant that I do not have a problem with my size.

I am a virgin

They lie their preferences in order to suit men they are interested in. This is basic gynoid behavior. If a guy has 6 inch dick, they'll say they love medium size. If a guy has a 8 inch dick, they prefer big dicks. They mastered acting over the centuries.