Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When a girl hugs everyone except for you.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I can vividly remember a time back in 2006. It was somewhere around this time of year, though I think it was earlier in november. I was in a group that consisted of me, 3 other guys and 2 girls. One of the girls moved away sometime during that summer but moved back for whatever reason in november. We all met up in front of this diner we'd occasionally go to. She got emotional and started giving everyone hugs. I held my arms out like I was going to hug her and I'll never forget her reaction. She turned and looked at me and make a face that was a combination of both fear and disgust and backed away from me. She wasn't remotely subtle about it. I tried to play it off, hoping nobody else saw it and one of the guys goes "come on! give [Ryo] a hug!" to which she replied "no thanks".

This girl was 4/10 at best and was in the same social circle I was in. She was the really bubbly touchy feely type with everyone except for me. I'd say "it's over" but nothing can end if it never began.

8dbfe84221a4dbed29d8b9590972000c--a-hug-cas.jpg

too many ugly girls think their the "Shit".

I can really remember my case, it was in... in... oh yeah, everytime. They'd kiss the normies and they avoided me like the plague. They would even turn back their way if I was with someone they knew (and didn't hate), it was astounding.

I feel you, my brother, but I never even got 'that' close to a girl.

Feels bad man, I cant handle getting humiliated by a female in public.

Wtf that sounds borderline unbelievable.

Give us more context

femoid holocaust. just end the human race

LanaDelRey said:

Give us more context

Women are capable of extreme cruelty towards ugly men.

Moments like this make you clearly know that it's over.
The blackpill is very real.

Enigmatic93 said:

But come on even then... 
If they are friends shw would prob hug him

LanaDelRey said:
Enigmatic93 said:
But come on even then...

Are you seriously doubting what cruelty femoids are capable of? They are less than animals and don't think rationally.

LanaDelRey said:
Give us more context

This is entirely believable to me. I've seen shit like this happen a lot in middle school, a little less in high school. Girls going out of their way to not hug or kiss on the cheeks (a common salutation in Europe) ugly boys.

Most teenage girls tend to strongly dislike ugly shy boys who are low status among their peers. At the very best, they can be tolerated if they get very good grades (since the girl thinks she could use you one day for schoolwork).

This is what blackpilled me early on.

a-virgin-nigger said:
LanaDelRey said:
Enigmatic93 said:
But come on even then...
Are you seriously doubting what cruelty femoids are capable of? They are less than animals and don't think rationally.
Fontaine said:
LanaDelRey said:
Give us more context
This is entirely believable to me. I've seen shit like this happen a lot in middle school, a little less in high school. Girls going out of their way to not hug or kiss on the cheeks (a common salutation in Europe) ugly boys.
Most teenage girls tend to strongly dislike ugly shy boys who are low status among their peers. At the very best, they can be tolerated if they get very good grades (since the girl thinks she could use you one day for schoolwork).
This is what blackpilled me early on.
The what bothers me.is that they are supposed friends if I understand correctly.

LanaDelRey said:

Give us more context

What additional context do you need that wasn't mentioned in the post?

I did nothing to this girl, it's not like she had any reason to be mad at me or anything like that.

That said we weren't exactly "friends" per se. We were in the same group, and I was friends with other people in the group, but I was never close to her...mainly due to the fact that she avoided me.

*pats ryo on the back* that bitch deserves acid in the face, if you were chad she'd gleefully jump into your arms and fuck you right there.

Ryo Hazuki said:
What additional context do you need that wasn't mentioned in the post?

I did nothing to this girl, it's not like she had any reason to be mad at me or anything like that.

That said we weren't exactly "friends" per se.  We were in the same group, and I was friends with other people in the group, but I was never close to her...mainly due to the fact that she avoided me.

Oh yeah that is the different matter entirely. 

She prob wanted you out of that group as well. No doubt talked others to not Invite you etc.

I was in simmilar situations,females will show you they are annoyed by you by first minor then major acts.

same thing happened to me, i was out with a few friends at some pub and we caught up with some fho from high school and she friendly hugged everyone except me.

I prob wouldn't hang out with them as a group anymore..she would have hugged you if you had strong status no mater how ugly you are..

LanaDelRey said:
Oh yeah that is the different matter entirely. 

She prob wanted you out of that group as well. No doubt talked others to not Invite you etc.

I was in simmilar situations,females will show you they are annoyed by you by first minor then major acts.

I'm sure she did. I know for fact other girls have done exactly what you describe to me, and I've seen them do it to other ugly males. It especially pisses me off when a girl gets an ugly male removed from a group that he was a part of before she was.

Incel801 said:
I prob wouldn't hang out with them as a group anymore..

I haven't seen any of them in many years.  This was back in 2006.

Incel801 said:
she would have hugged you if you had strong status no mater how ugly you are..

3kVhQ0s.gif

I had so many conflicting experiences in my life. Some girls would treat me like shit to my face while others I would catch mirin, or they would legit say I am a great guy and then try to sleep with me. Based off these experiences, only the ugly ones are the rude and shitty ones.

I don't want hugs from whores anyway since its bodies are contaminated with chad's sperm, urine or excrement

Ryo Hazuki said:
I'm sure she did.  I know for fact other girls have done exactly what you describe to me, and I've seen them do it to other ugly males.  It especially pisses me off when a girl gets an ugly male removed from a group that he was a part of before she was.

I've realized that a lot while I was in high school and like woah that's pretty damn brutal. However, most people are willing to excuse women for their shitty behavior, and just carrying on about their everyday lives. Females may not often to be physical bullies, but they could certainly be psychological bullies, have others stay away from you and closer to them, I really that hate power or (psyche control) they have as well. I'm guessing this only doesn't stop at schools and unis, this probably goes beyond into the work force...

idkwattodowithlife said:
Females may not often to be physical bullies, but they could certainly be psychological bullies, have others stay away from you and closer to them, I really that hate power or (psyche control) they have as well. I'm guessing this only doesn't stop at schools and unis, this probably goes beyond into the work force

This is called "interpersonal aggression" and is women's preferred method of establishing, maintaining, and enforcing status (as opposed to men who generally prefer physical aggression). It's an evolutionary outcome of the way hunter-gatherer societies operated.

You're right that it remains or gets worse in the workplace. A statistic I've referenced before and will do so again here: women treat subordinate women in the office setting WORSE than men do. That's how wild it be out there.

blickpall said:
This is called "interpersonal aggression" and is women's preferred method of establishing, maintaining, and enforcing status (as opposed to men who generally prefer physical aggression). It's an evolutionary outcome of the way hunter-gatherer societies operated.
You're right that it remains or gets worse in the workplace. A statistic I've referenced before and will do so again here: women treat subordinate women in the office setting WORSE than men do. That's how wild it be out there.
Thanks for giving others and myself, a bit of the lesson and reference there

What they're doing is a sham. I just hope hope hope someday that they could foresee the mistakes that their going to make and that may cause on others harm; emotionally, mentally, and psychologically. They really need to do some training or get educated on not how to harm on others in social situations...

idkwattodowithlife said:
Thanks for giving others and myself, a bit of the lesson and reference there

What they're doing is a sham. I just hope hope hope someday that they could foresee the mistakes that their going to make and that may cause on others harm; emotionally, mentally, and psychologically. They really need to do some training or get educated on not how to harm on others in social situations...

I don't think it will ever be weeded out internally because it has been an integral part of their success in passing down their genes. It is far too beneficial for them, and continues to be that way in the hierarchical structure of Westernized capitalist society. Educating them to not do it won't stop them from doing it - harming people is part of the reason why they do it in the first place.

What would need to change is the premise of why it is being done in the first place. However, I don't see any way of achieving that. At no point in the foreseeable future do I see the need for clout, status, and power diminishing in any measurable way that would dilute the predisposition for interpersonal aggression out of humanity.

Sparky said:
I was in a similar situation

The first and only time I went clubbing I went with three other mates. They saw this girl there that they all knew but I didn’t. She started chatting to us all, I was the one she spoke with the least, she was really tactile with the others.

When she left I was the last one she gave a hug to. I didn’t hug back because I was so pissed off.

Wait, but if they knew her and you didn't, wouldn't this be pretty normal? Obviously if you were Chad she would be much more interested in you, but if you and your three friends were of equal attractiveness this wouldn't be out of place?

Sparky said:
The other three friends heightmogged me badly. They were all 6”0-6”1 whilst I was 5”7

Next time I go clubbing with them, I’m wearing my 9 inch shoelifts

But you see what I'm saying, right? I don't think it's fair to say that it was simply because of height if there were existing social connections. As a non-Chad I'm sure you understand that you shouldn't expect preferential treatment over people whom she already knew.

9 inches tho wtf?!

Maybe you forgot to take some showers :)

TRIGGERED!!! I went to a "support" group over the past year and had to deal with this almost every week. To make things worse, a lot of people were trying to hookup with each other, including the facilitators/volunteers! Never felt so alone and worthless in my life. I probably would've killed myself if I didn't stop going.

Sparky said:
The other three friends heightmogged me badly. They were all 6”0-6”1 whilst I was 5”7
Next time I go clubbing with them, I’m wearing my 9 inch shoelifts
Maximum height heels where I see most women wear is six inches, but inches? Are you really exaggerating wearing 9 inch shoelifts? Or is this real?

Hopefully, your arms and torso are proportional to your long legs.

Sparky said:
Sorry, I meant 9cm shoe lifts

Haha shit alright. I pictured you wearing disco boots or stilts or something.

I never hugged a girl. Not even my cousin wants to hug me.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I can vividly remember a time back in 2006.  It was somewhere around this time of year, though I think it was earlier in november.  I was in a group that consisted of me, 3 other guys and 2 girls.  One of the girls moved away sometime during that summer but moved back for whatever reason in november.  We all met up in front of this diner we'd occasionally go to.  She got emotional and started giving everyone hugs.  I held my arms out like I was going to hug her and I'll never forget her reaction. She turned and looked at me and make a face that was a combination of both fear and disgust and backed away from me.  She wasn't remotely subtle about it.  I tried to play it off, hoping nobody else saw it and one of the guys goes "come on! give [Ryo] a hug!" to which she replied "no thanks".  

This girl was 4/10 at best and was in the same social circle I was in.  She was the really bubbly touchy feely type with everyone except for me.  I'd say "it's over" but nothing can end if it never began.

I dont know men girls are evil but this..... i need some back info before i believe this shit...
Did you smell like trash back then? Were you obese? For howlong did you know the girl? Were you labeld as a creep cuzz you did autistic things like farting in public?

Holy fucking shit strong suicide fuel from a mod. Bubbly 4/10 fucking disgusting bitch.. if she was a male she wouldn't be bubbly at all..

Happened to me too lol. Girl went up to hug her bf, he then said "You have to hug everyone!" she did so with no hesitation until she came up to me. Then everyone said "You have to hug him!" and she did so. Afterwards a Chadlite asked "Was that the first time you hugged a girl?", I said no but it actually was thinking back on it.

FUCKING KILL ME BROS.

Swecel said:
Happened to me too lol. Girl went up to hug her bf, he then said "You have to hug everyone!" she did so with no hesitation until she came up to me. Then everyone said "You have to hug him!" and she did so. Afterwards a Chadlite asked "Was that the first time you hugged a girl?", I said no but it actually was thinking back on it.

FUCKING KILL ME BROS.

Jeez. It was like a team effort for them. They bonded over that moment, that moment where they all got to use you.

I saw it when I was younger because I actually went to a handful of parties, each of which was awkward hell, but you could see how quickly women would hug goodbye people they'd just met going around the room and just miss you out. I was there when everyone introduced each other, I was part of the conversations, but nope. I stopped assuming it would happen, but I know the feeling. It wasn't so obvious always since my male friends man hugged each other goodbye so their girlfriends could easily miss me out, but jesus I forgot about this happening.

Swecel said:

FUCKING KILL ME BROS.

Brutal

I'm rarely in groups, so I avoided most of that shit. Though there was one time last year when I was saying goodbye to a few ex-colleagues after a dinner, two of them hugged me which left the other one - a younger FHO who was otherwise friendly - get the 'oh shit' look in her eyes, so I went easy on her and gave her a brief one-armed hug. I am just not huggable, and certainly miss getting hugs since I lost my mother. Any FHOs I've known through other people have usually gone for a hand-shake, if anything at all. Brutal Black Pill.

BlackPill47 said:
Any FHOs I've known through other people have usually gone for a hand-shake

I just gave up and go for handshakes only, unless it's a close male friend. At first it was because I was bluepilled as fuck and thought to myself, "what if she is uncomfortable giving out hugs because they are expected of women." Now it's just become full acceptance that it is a me-centric issue.

This type of shit happened to me in high school before. I know exactly how it feels.

This is why I go for handshakes, but foids always stare at you weird when you go for a handshake over a hug. I usually peel out before its hugging time because its just awkward

I can vividly remember a time back in 2006. It was somewhere around this time of year, though I think it was earlier in november. I was in a group that consisted of me, 3 other guys and 2 girls. One of the girls moved away sometime during that summer but moved back for whatever reason in november. We all met up in front of this diner we'd occasionally go to. She got emotional and started giving everyone hugs. I held my arms out like I was going to hug her and I'll never forget her reaction. She turned and looked at me and make a face that was a combination of both fear and disgust and backed away from me. She wasn't remotely subtle about it. I tried to play it off, hoping nobody else saw it and one of the guys goes "come on! give [Ryo] a hug!" to which she replied "no thanks".

This girl was 4/10 at best and was in the same social circle I was in. She was the really bubbly touchy feely type with everyone except for me. I'd say "it's over" but nothing can end if it never began.
Holy shit bro that's embarrassing as fuck RIP

Stacy would've hugged you.

NECROPOSTING FAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

brutal hugpill