Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

when a foid says she prefers "Dad Bod"

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★

when a foid says she prefers "Dad Bod" she means tall, good face, muscle chad with a slightly larger bf%.
Like them:
top-10-celebrities-with-the-hottest-dad-bods-2.jpg

Brian_W.jpg

Over for beerbellycels

Largest allowed bodyfat-% for dadbods must be around 20, after that they're just fat shit with no smv

It’s Cockney rhyming slang for Chad bod.

When foids say they prefer "x" it means "x+chad"

The best thing any male can do is completely ignore anything thing a foid says about what she is attracted to.

Dad bod = Chad with a beer belly

Yeah, and when they say 6 pack they don't mean skinny guy with some muscles and abs they mean 200 pounds plus with 10 percent body fat.

What the dad bod essentially ment that they literally don't give a fuck what your body looks like as long as your tall and good face

I know a dad bod fat married chad who kept side whores for casual fuck, whores knew he is married with kids, but his wife didn't know. Gymcels on suicide watch.

It always concludes with chad.

They only like dadbod if your a large-framed handsome man with such great forward growth that you don't have a double chin at 24% bodyfat.

The best thing any male can do is completely ignore anything thing a foid says about what she is attracted to.
Its like a hunter consulting deer on the best hunting spots. Bitches don't want to give men hints

Its like a hunter consulting deer on the best hunting spots. Bitches don't want to give men hints

You are giving them too much credit. They just parrot what they think makes them look good in the eyes of others. No one likes a naive bitch so they say they want someone with a dad bod because that is what they think what they want to hear. "My boyfriend is a bodybuilder but I am not with him because of his body, tee hee." Pay attention to what they do, not what they say.

You are giving them too much credit. They just parrot what they think makes them look good in the eyes of others. No one likes a naive bitch so they say they want someone with a dad bod because that is what they think what they want to hear. "My boyfriend is a bodybuilder but I am not with him because of his body, tee hee." Pay attention to what they do, not what they say.
You're right, foids eat up whatever's popular and the cucks and soyboys follow suit. They're herd animals and terrified of not fitting in with the group.

"personality" they fucking mean jaw bones jfl. 18-25% bf Chad mogs 8-15% bf incel to oblivion.

Only chicks with daddy issues are into "dad bod"