Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

When a foid is 'single'

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Screenshot 2023 01 21 103552

Screenshot 2023 01 21 103931

The actual online article is behind a paywall but you get the point I'm sure.

When a man is single it is casual
When a foid is single it becomes news.

I'd love to read the article just to see the lies and the delusion these people will come up with to deny the truth: That womens' entitlement and expectations are through the fucking roof.

nothing is ever good enough for them, that's why they're still single when they're old and running out of options. And then the complaining starts ...

No foid should have influential power over soyciety :feelswhat: . They already have more than enough over simps and cucks low tier normie assholes .
To hell with them .
Dont tell me that, i know it

I truly believe that most women out there aren't really single

When a female is single, she goes out in fates with several guys every month and has sex. Incels, on the other hand, eh... perhaps in the afterlife (if there's any).

When a female is single, she goes out in fates with several guys every month and has sex. Incels, on the other hand, eh... perhaps in the afterlife (if there's any).
Yeah this is what I was getting at. Even if she means single as in not married it's still not really having been single for all that time. Not even close.

Just a slut that didnt make Up her Mind yet.

No foid should have influential power over soyciety :feelswhat: . They already have more than enough over simps and cucks low tier normie assholes .
To hell with them .
No foid should even be a member of soyciety. All little girls should have their citizenships revoked until they marry 90 day fiancee style.

Single = no tall handsome prince charming will commit :feelsclown:

Good morning…