Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel When a fictional fucking animal gets more love than you

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The fact that in high school there was foids who will want to fuck simba from the lion king than with real men in my class, considering all of the them where normies and simps, and the occasional neckbeards here and there. The fact I overheard them on Instagram and looking at a meme with simba from the lion king. I overheard the foid saying, “ngl since I was a child I had a crush on simba” jfl if you aren’t a fucking fictional animated chad lion. I can’t be the only one seeing them spout this shit once. I even remember on a YouTube video where woman would sleep with a fucking lion than be with an average man. It’s truly over.

Attachments

• FC29F704-2956-47D5-8492-1B50D4DC2FF0.png
    FC29F704-2956-47D5-8492-1B50D4DC2FF0.png
    429.5 KB · Views: 42
Made me cringe ngl.

Look it up yourself I’m not joking. Unless it’s because I’m greycel then it’s understandable from your POV. But look at those links and look up anything about simba being hot and tell me how it is not over.

Last edited:
Fictional animal is one thing but there are actual animals who get more love and sex from foids than any of us ever will

Fictional animal is one thing but there are actual animals who get more love and sex from foids than any of us ever will
I know fuck this gay ass earth

The fact that in high school there was foids who will want to fuck simba
You do know most furries are gay right? Ever 1 foid that wants to fuck Simba, another 2 gay furries want Simba to fuck them.

You do know most furries are gay right? Ever 1 foid that wants to fuck Simba, another 2 gay furries want Simba to fuck them.
Yeah but still even then fictional characters and real ass animals get love than we ever will that’s enough for me to rope

He has a good masculine face/bones I suppose, strong muscular frame. You could say that's the "hunters physique" there.

Yeah but still even then fictional characters and real ass animals get love than we ever will that’s enough for me to rope
I would agree, but seeing how fictional characters give me love and real people don't, I say my life is at a balance right now.

I'm at the age that with how them and the rest of the world has been treating me, they can be interested in all the fictional characters as they want.
I got mine too.

I would agree, but seeing how fictional characters give me love and real people don't, I say my life is at a balance right now.

I'm at the age that with how them and the rest of the world has been treating me, they can be interested in all the fictional characters as they want.
I got mine too.

View attachment 403520
Foids being allowed to love them than me sounds cucked. Will beat them if necessary, in smash brothers it is a must law

I swear to the gods! One day i will call a cat Simba!