Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When a femoid teacher has sex with an underage boy

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
I'd die for that to happen to me, tbh

I'd die for that to happen to me, tbh
For 14 yo chad only. Imagine getting bullied by the most popular chad in the school, seeing all girls in class flock to him and female teachers seeing this and STILL decide to think 'he mist be popular, let's fuck him, why fuck a bullied incel, let's make him hate female teachers, too. LOL' Imagine how destroyed that incel must feel. ALL women hate him and chad literally gets teachers fuck him LOL. Imagine what the 14 yo will look like at 24, he will fuck his female bosses. Just rope, it's over.

When a male teacher is having sex with a female student...

LUCK is LIFE
LIFE is LUCK

For 14 yo chad only. Imagine getting bullied by the most popular chad in the school, seeing all girls in class flock to him and female teachers seeing this and STILL decide to think 'he mist be popular, let's fuck him, why fuck a bullied incel, let's make him hate female teachers, too. LOL' Imagine how destroyed that incel must feel. ALL women hate him and chad literally gets teachers fuck him LOL. Imagine what the 14 yo will look like at 24, he will fuck his female bosses. Just rope, it's over.
High IQ
It never began :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: