Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wheat Waffles reveals himself

WhyBother

WhyBother

Banned
-
Smh, not even a bad looking guy wth.

He’s not an incel? Why do ppl even care about him?

He’s not an incel? Why do ppl even care about him?
Cause he is the most subbed "blackpill" channel (I think he is more like 60/40 blackpill redpill)

Ah yes the legendary "whitecel" jfl

He was already doxxed last year (a little while after my join date)

He's a grifter, nothing more.

fuck this fakecel motherfucker every self respecting blackpiller should unsub from him

larping bragfag grubbing money for his shitty face ratings

He already started giving redpill pua bullshit so I unsubbed.

I always knew he was a normie that's why I never subscribed his channel.

Failed Normies are teaching blackpill.

Millennial thinker is obviously browsing incel forums, he knows every type of beef, arguments and memes between incels, yet he shits and shame incels, neets, ldarers.

I mean, he never claimed to be incel. Even normie guys struggle with dating, incels just have it the worst.
I feel the blackpill is being hijacked by more able males, you've got people like wheat waffles who get girls sapping all the energy and bringing in normies whilst truecels are being pushed to the side.

Edit: There are literal foids in his video comments and hot ones at that, truly the degradation of the scene.

Last edited:
I think wheat waffles has made tens of thousands from face ratings. The fact that incel paypigs throw their money at him is insane, wtf

He's fucking ruining the blackpill community and making it more normalized having people think that they can improve on things they have no control over. He's 5'10 and not bad looking. He should not be a representation for incels and should not be giving out any damn advice. His advice is only helpful for those 6+ facially and 5'10 and up. Shit should be red pill only.

So this makes my case against kids thinking they are "incel".

It's like the normies and not so bad looking nearcels are taking over because they can go further with foids and manosphere social media due to their slightly better genetics, like an untapped resource the natives could never master.

Wheat Waffles is not the only one I've noticed doing this, recently there has been times when I've been listening to a blackpill video and the guy will randomly refer to times when he's had dates, kisses and sex.

Last edited:
Imagine taking a faggot named wheat waffles seriously

Imagine taking a faggot named wheat waffles seriously
Problem is his channel has taken off and more and more normies are on the scene.

imagine wasting 689 seconds of your life to watch this

fuck this normie scum

Failed Normies are teaching blackpill.

Millennial thinker is obviously browsing incel forums, he knows every type of beef, arguments and memes between incels, yet he shits and shame incels, neets, ldarers.

no shit u think a failed normie like me likes being a incel:feelswhat::feelswhat:

I am not here because I wanted too
dating market is getting worse as years progress

WW is normie but not a looker, he would be bullied for sure by most people.

I don't think Wheat Waffles' advices are totally worthless. I didn't buy anything, but from what I watched from his videos, his statements/ or advices got into fixing my broken tooth which was gaslighted into thinking it was fine for most of the time, but I learned that some thoughts I was born it, so it made me look like more of a genetic failure.

I now use thicker shoes to past 6'0+ as a form of heightmaxxing, from looksmaxx video advice.
I am on a leanmaxxing journey in which his advices was among the key inspiration.
My smv increased from his advices. He and incel.tv were among the main people who got me blackpill.

Last edited:
She will break up wth him after she finds out what videos he makes. :lul:

no shit u think a failed normie like me likes being a incel:feelswhat::feelswhat:

I am not here because I wanted too
dating market is getting worse as years progress

WW is normie but not a looker, he would be bullied for sure by most people.
They all dated. Only reason why he showed his face and mentioned having a gf is to validate his opinions, because he like everyone else doesnt respect sexless male's opinion.

They all dated. Only reason why he showed his face and mentioned having a gf is to validate his opinions, because he like everyone else doesnt respect sexless male's opinion.

well ya he dated, like a lot of normies do. but he couldn't hold the relationships due to his subpar looks for normies and possibly being a dicklet

Redheaded non-Chad = over.