Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wheat Waffles responds to Instagram message

ummmwhatthesigma

ummmwhatthesigma

Officer

TL;DR
Wheat Waffles was a massive "manospshere, blackpill-redpill, looksmaxxing" youtuber who introduced a lot of people to the blackpill
A hit piece on was written on him by a large UK tabloid publisher, semi-doxxed him, called him misogynistic
They interviewed his parents, his parents condemned him, said he is dangerous, etc. (for being "misogynistic")
> Quits youtube shortly after, doesn't mention that he is quitting because of the hit piece, lol

What looksmaxxing did he do?

Blud just lost weight and called it "looksmaxxing"

I mean i guess hes not technically wrong, but imo theres a big difference between saying "i lost a lot of weight" and "ive been looksmaxxing"

The issue with blackpill shit is that if its profitable its bluepilled.
You cant promote the blackpill if you seek foids status and money.
Telling the truth is never profitable.

Wheat Waffles was in it for the money, and when the money went down, he reveled face as a desperation.
But what he seeks is status, foids and money, so the concept of his channel did not work.

But he manage to scam many be rating faces that that take a millisecond to rate.

Last edited:
Blud just lost weight and called it "looksmaxxing"

I mean i guess hes not technically wrong, but imo theres a big difference between saying "i lost a lot of weight" and "ive been looksmaxxing"
That means he was never incel

I agree, fatcel = fakecel. You never know if theres chad bones hiding beneath that fat
50/50, Some incels are fat because they gave up on being lean and let themselves go because they are ugly underneath

I am treated like an outcast with or without fat.

Oh yeah I was wondering why he quit. Smh terrible parents. He was making good money off that youtube channel too, but then his parents fucked it up. I was wondering why he quit since I assumed he made good money.

Plz keep this retarded normie shit to tik tok
Is it something normies say? I wouldnt know because i dont use tiktok or social media.

I just say it because indians say it sometimes and for that reason i think its funny

Is it something normies say? I wouldnt know because i dont use tiktok or social media.

I just say it because indians say it sometimes and for that reason i think its funny
Those type of Indians love to mimick normies

50/50, Some incels are fat because they gave up on being lean and let themselves go because they are ugly underneath

I am treated like an outcast with or without fat.
This, except i've gone from overweight to far
I dont think ive ever been a normal bmi, or even lean in my whole life
I already know its over, im not bothered anymore

This guys a scammer and i should have done the scam before he did it.

He "rated" different guys faces for 15 dollars :feelstastyman: and made over 500k with it, then He got a girlfriend and called it quits.

Likely became a millionaire with youtube and his scams.

Brocels if you want free ratings go to any looksmaxx or redpilled discord and let yourself rated or simply ask a few girls how they would rate you 1 to 10 and then take the average of that.

Was this confirmed or are we just speculating
He has spoken about his (3) past LTR with girls?
Why does it matter that he has one now or not lol, he is just a normalfag who happened to discover the blackpill and monetize it

Why does it matter that he has one now or not
Because theres a big difference between quitting youtube because your parents and the media made a hit piece against you, and quitting youtube because you got a gf

Because theres a big difference between quitting youtube because your parents and the media made a hit piece against you, and quitting youtube because you got a gf
Both can be true at the same time

Both can be true at the same time
I mean yeah, but what are the odds that youre smooth sailing on yt for several years and then suddenly you get a gf and a major hit piece at the exact same time

They interviewed his parents, his parents condemned him, said he is dangerous, etc. (for being "misogynistic")

:feelshaha:

I can't imagine much that would be more infantilizing, emasculating and cucking,than having the media asking your fucking parents questions about you on TV.

Did the media ask Saddam Hussein's parents if he was a good boy? No.

Did the media ask Gaddafi's parents if they ever noticed anything off about him? No.

What about Putin's parents?

Khomeini's parents?

Mao's parents?

Of course not.

If they need to talk to your parents, that means you are a child. Let that sink in, sweaty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back