Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Wheat Waffles face reveal in 3 hour interview

H

HateCurry

Banned
-

Chill out it's consensual.

He doesn't look that bad, mogs me

Is he the one in the right?

Old news; we already knew he was a fakecel. Blackpilled yes, but the mind boggles.

He looks like a normal white guy he would slay in asia.

you guys are fucking stupid if you think that bucktooth retard can get pussy in america. one look at him says "i am a fucking retard social outcast"

fucking retards.is

He looks like a normal white guy he would slay in asia.
yes he can fuck in 3rd worlds. but 1st world? giga-turbo-ultra-mega-truecel

He's already been doxxed last year

you guys are fucking stupid if you think that bucktooth retard can get pussy in america. one look at him says "i am a fucking retard social outcast"

fucking retards.is
this. his face is too feminine, feminine faces only work on prettyboys, and unfortunately for him, he doesnt make the cut for a prettyboy.

4.5/10

Old news; we already knew he was a fakecel. Blackpilled yes, but the mind boggles.
He never even claimed to be incel in the first place ngl. It's just roasties coping and saying he is an incel because he makes blackpill content

fucking retards.is

yes he can fuck in 3rd worlds. but 1st world? giga-turbo-ultra-mega-truecel
Cope he’s white, has no deformities, and is NT. I go to the park and see guys like this cuddling with their gf’s

He looks like the typical normalfag highschooler with a gf
There are Asian girls that fetishize gingers

He often talks about ways to improve oneself rather than spending time and money on dating apps, in particular going to the gym. But looking at his skinny arms looks like he doesn't even lift lol