Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your WPM(words per minute)

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
How many words can you type in a minute? I'm pretty skilled in this cause I spent all of my life in front of a computer, I tried it 5 mins ago and it was 72 wpm. How about you?

take this test

I used to type in the 110-120 range. Now I'm around 100.

I can actually type pretty fast but I sperg out and just mash the keyboard when I’m being tested. Can’t handle the pressure tbh.

F9DF7569 70EB 4D97 880C C6CB90E10086

around 80; above average but not good.

about 50. im pretty terrible

Jfl if you aren't at 100000000 wpm :feelshaha:

I used to type in the 110-120 range. Now I'm around 100.
That's impressive. I have never met a person who can type faster then me IRL. A pretty useless skill imo, but a skill tbh.

wanks per minute

I did it again and it's 74 now. I beat my own record.

I could probably do 3 digits in my native tongue.

English too hard for celery

I can do about 50 wpm on mobile which I guess isn't bad and I can do a bit faster practically because of autocorrect helping sometimes.

I can do about 50 wpm on mobile which I guess isn't bad and I can do a bit faster practically because of autocorrect helping sometimes.
That's a good score on the mobile.

I can actually type pretty fast but I sperg out and just mash the keyboard when I’m being tested. Can’t handle the pressure tbh.

I used to type in the 90-95 range, now I'm at 75.

its hard because english it is not my main lenguage, i got 60 LMAO

It's over for typecels
Type

I can type pretty fast but I'm too lazy rn ngl

>Your score: 228 CPM (that is 46 WPM)
For someone who spends his days on a computer this is a pathetic result. I'm probably a bit faster usually since the timer really put me under pressure and I'm don't perform well under pressure.

>Your score: 228 CPM (that is 46 WPM)
For someone who spends his days on a computer this is a pathetic result. I'm probably a bit faster usually since the timer really put me under pressure and I'm don't perform well under pressure.
Forget the timer. Just get comfortable and go for it. Act if it isn't there.

Forget the timer. Just get comfortable and go for it. Act if it isn't there.
Tried a few more times it's almost always 50-55 but highest was 57. That's a good improvement I guess.

It's a small thing but I feel a little better about myself. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Tried a few more times it's almost always 50-55 but highest was 57. That's a good improvement I guess.

It's a small thing but I feel a little better about myself. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
Don't feel bad tbh. Lads in my class type like literal retards.

AgxWmjm.png

I think anything below 100 wpm for people who use computers daily is considered dog shit. Were genetic trash.

This is what chad can get

On mobile I can do 35 wpm.

166 CPM, 33 WPM, I got 40 WPM later. Its over for me.

AgxWmjm.png

I think anything below 100 wpm for people who use computers daily is considered dog shit. Were genetic trash.

I stand happy at my 110 WPM tbh

139 wpm on first try tbh but on another website, cant try this one since my neighbours are still sleeping

90-100.
On my left hand I use all of my fingers, but on my right hand I only use my middle finger because I'm a dumb subhuman. It slows me down a lot.

35-40 and i dont use the right way to type either because im pretty much a retard

Didn't take the test, but I remember scoring 120 wpm on an older one.

AgxWmjm.png

Got the same score

I don't even know the "proper" technique of typing with fingers. I just type like a retard and hope I hit the right key. I'm currently typing like this and its working.