Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your worst game genre ever? (personal)

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★★★
All the garbage normies loves like Gacha games and Visual Novels. They're so trash they could barely be called a game. They're just fapping simulators and every personality of their gameplay is ripped-off, too stale or soulless, and unbearably boring. There should be an option to beat or choke them those women cuz that's what women are used to be represented.

Another are ULTRAKILL-clones. A clone of a game on one of the most annoying zoomer-bait trash ever. ULTRAKILL's gameplay may be pretty good but what's worse is that it attracts retarded trannies and zoomers that I want to choke (in minecraft). These whores are always blasting that muh Breakcore and it's so fucking annoying and overusing the music genre. Can't think of something else than that fucking repetitive drum break and zoomers woke up in their cave and yell "OMG BREKKOR" "OMG IZ DAT BRICKCORE???" "BRICKCANCER I LOV BRICKCANCER".

Last edited:
Sport games. They are just too boring

Most Track Racing Games in general, boring as shit, but Street Racing Mogs.

Last edited:
Sport games, racing games, woke fag fortnite valorant like games

I know this isn't a genre but live service games, essentially any game with a massive incentive to play multiplayer and compete against others. Normies love this shit, if you want to play against bots they'll just say "WHO WANTS THAT CRAP SKILL ISSUE". After the devs release another identical game they'll just keep consuming whilst these older games will be left in the dirt.

I don't like strategies, all those jrpg games, novels, racing games.

The worst genre of games is quests.

Any competitive game goyslop. It's so boring playing against others inkwells for me.

Puzzle games or any games that have too many puzzles like silent hill

Im just too low iq to do it and I cba putting in the time to solve it especially when I have the urge to just search up the answer but then that just ruins the game so I may aswell not even play them

I just like straight forward games where I don’t have to think that much And I can just shut off my brain and have fun

Battle royale and hero shooters. Too much shit going on in hero shooters, and battle royale games are just plain fucking boring. And both are overdone to a ludicrous extent. Or any of those card deck games like Hearthstone. It just looks boring.

Also don't like zombie games or survival games that much, but to a much lesser extent than the former two that I mentioned.

I could have fun with pretty much every genre of games except those two. Heavily cosigned on the fact that ULTRAKILL's community is pretty insufferable.

Not necessarily a genre but any multi-player game

I’ve hated racing games ever since I was a kid

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back