Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL What’s your worst and best facial trait?

DostoevskyCel

DostoevskyCel

Officer
I have a recessed chin while having an underbite, jfl at how over it is for me, every single one of my genes determining face structure is so utterly subhuman and deficient it would rival most on here, the ‘best’ thing about my face is probably that i don’t really have canthal tilt, and upper eyelid exposure only afflicts my right eye, other than that I’m pure Holocaust material

worst is mongoloid skull
best is zygos probably

worst: my whole face
best: you cant see it when its dark

best : eye brows are good
worst: dark shit skin pseduo bug eyes

Worst: Nose, ear, forehead, jaw
Best (lol best of the worst): eyes, hair color

Worst: face is lopsided
Best: not bald, I don't even have good hair I'm just not bald and I hape no other discernible positive traits.

Best: small ears
Worst: enormous, crooked nose

(Before puberty I had huge ears and a normal nose. JFL.)

worst: recessed chin, - canthal tilt, bug eyes, poor cheekbone definition, crooked nose, poor brow ridge
best: decent facial hair density to cover up shit jaw area

Don't even wanna think about it tbh don't really have any good features sadly maybe my face is not deformed at least there is that.

my nose is pretty ok, I like it, my jaw is not recessed either but if anything I'd say it's average

my mutt curly fuzzy hair is utter shit though, I hate it. The fact I'm balding doesn't help either.

From the front, my jaw looks okay. But from the side, my jawline is terrible.

Worst - recessed chin.
Best - jawline.

Never seen those characteristics together until I saw Jeremy Meeks. Usually a good chin and a good jawline go hand in hand.

My worst facial trait is my face. My best facial trait is that the world will only have to endure the existence of my face for at most another 40 years, and that's if it's unlucky.

Worst: Nose, chin, cheeks jaw
Best: I got flesh on my face and no acne damage.

Worst - eye area and upper eyelid exposure by far, I have other awful features but this is the biggest one. Honorable mentions include asymmetrical nose and face, baby face without beard, weak cheekbones and brow ridge, and weak jaw, although the latter is not as terrible compared to some.
Best - does hair count lmao? aside from that absolutely nothing remarkable, mouth is ok-ish at best

Idk I'm not very good at rating myself. I'd say best would be my eyes, (hunter) worst probably chin (weak and somewhat recessed).

Worst: Nose, eyebrows
Best: Hair

Worst: Recessed chin
Best: Face is gaunt due to me being skinny

Worst: Small eyes, no jawline due to big round melon like head
Best: My eyebrows suffice

Long midface is the worst

Wide jaw is the best as it is necessarily to be good looking of any type.

Worst: The entire left side of my face is less defined than the right side, like the bones on that side are basically flat for some reason. Alternatively, people IRL have noticed and pointed out that I have a negative canthal tilt, so maybe that?
Best: I've been complemented on my eyebrows once, so thats probably my best feature.

Worst - recessed chin/jaw, large nose which looks retarded alongside my non-existent chin.

Best - Decent hair/hairline, clear skin

Mogger eye area but I have downward growth and recessed jaw. Bimaxx + sliding genio + nosejob could looksmaxx me hard if I could afford it.

Halos: high cheekbones and Large PFL eyes (34 mm) even though the eye area is not good as a whole. Good philfrum-to-chin ratio, wide zygos, 65mm ipd which is ideal according to Psl aspies. Decent skull shape. Red undertones. Thick hair.
Failos: deformed nose, droppy eyelids, negative eye vector, relatively short mandible, downward-grown chin.

Last edited:
best are nordic eyes, worst is jaw/teeth, they're so fucked lmao:feelsUgh: