Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your unique talent?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
And don't give me that "I don't have one". Everyone is good at something.

My most unique talent is my ability to make people laugh. I can make 90% of people laugh. Foids, lads, everyone. It's just something I'm good at.

I have a great visual memory
I have a high pain tolerance
I’m good at hiding my feelings

I can do a rubix cube.

That'll get me laid

Sucking at everything and not being good enough for anyone are 2 of my best natural talents

Shooting tbh I have always been the best at shooting; Airsoftguns/BB guns, Airrifles, real guns etc.

Shooting tbh I have always been the best at shooting; Airsoftguns/BB guns, Airrifles, real guns etc.
I’m alright at shooting. My dad taught me when I was young but I’m not that great.

Another thing my brother is better than me at tbh..:feelsbadman:

I’m alright at shooting. My dad taught me when I was young but I’m not that great.

Another thing my brother is better than me at tbh..:feelsbadman:
Lol I even won a competition between 26 people ages 16-50+ when I was 18 taking a hunter license and i had only shot a rifle 1 2 times before. Even even I was 13 years old I zero´d in the BB`s gun sniper rifles of my 18 year old friends. Guns has been the only talent in life.

Besides linguistics (I've had people from non-american countries confuse me for being American because of how fluid my accent is)
My legs are pretty strong,I'm faster than most people and I jump further.

AdvantagestoAutismDetailorientedSuperintenseemotions

Sometimes when I am all alone I jizz in my hand and throw it at the wall like a spider man

I have the unique ability to fucking fail at everything I set out to accomplish

I don't believe that I have one. Are waifuism and maladaptive daydreaming unique talents?
I have the unique ability to fucking fail at everything I set out to accomplish

I can put both my legs over my head and you know what that means tbh :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

9 guests only on this thread? They don’t wanna know our talents? Well I could cook a little bit.

i can ldar so hard that i forget i actually do nothing

And don't give me that "I don't have one". Everyone is good at something.

My most unique talent is my ability to make people laugh. I can make 90% of people laugh. Foids, lads, everyone. It's just something I'm good at.
That's not any fucking talent even I can do that, but Iam particularly great with predicting scenarios and people's reactions, even before I started studying sociology and behavioral phycology my accuracy was somewhere around 7/10 now it's like 8/10

I can use my imagination to masturbate without looking at any images at all.

All of these.

Also, I seem to have a small natural talent for drawing, but I never bothered to practice.

When I put my mind to something I have a good track record of accomplishing it. Always persistent tbh.

I can leave all my duties/tasks/homeworks to the last moment and actually do them, even if its means delivering 5 mins before deadline.

nothing im a failure in every way.

i am probably the most boring, dull, stupid and uninteresting people I know. Im basically a schizophrenic stuck in his room dancing to industrial dance music while barely managing to function at work and in the social world

Imitating a dolphin.

I don't have talent, even on my favorite cope (video game) I suck

I'm good at fighting and shooting

doing nothing at all like its never done before

Memorizing history

I am good at learning new languages and good in basically every school subject because I learn quite fast but otherwise nothing really (failed at soccer, basketball, snooker etc. Jfl at me for trying to be a sports chad)