Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel What's your type?

ShadowTheEdgehog

ShadowTheEdgehog

El Capitano
-
We live in a world of things seen and unseen and I would also add things that should never be seen.
My eyeballs are sweating.

Witness this creature, witness its magnificence. Ponder on its proproportions.
And then realize...

someone will put his jimmy in this double donkey.

Men used to get on rinky dinky nutshells made of wood and boneglue to harvest beasts of this nature from the great seas, to harvest them for the value of their blubber,
for the sustenance of their families.

This thing fucks. Planets.
This thing fucks. You rot.
This thing receives positive attention.
You rot.

10 years ago I uploaded a youtube video for the first time in my life. I got one comment.
"Fuck you faggot"

Look at the comments this prehistoric monstrosity is getting.

Look and see,
the sun rising
across the blubber,

look at this shit. LOOK.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXoFf7LZgM4

My sister used to work in the ER. She would tell tales of creatures yet unidentifyed, some in excess of 500lbs.
She told me of the how the crew of the ER had to employ hooks and ropes to lift the many fold layers of fat of the creatures, to access the vital organs for operations.
She would tell of the bone chilling scenes that would unfold without failure everytime one of these,.... things ended up in the ER.
The stench.
The stench.
Entire pizzas stuck in armpits.
Mountains of solidified sweat, grime and skin scabs stuck in himalayan assfolds, enough for a gravy train, enough to make entire nations submit under the threat of biological warfare.

Oh God, what has become of your creation.
Please, end us.
Thanks.

That bitch looks like a fat version of @Tellem--T in drag.

I like black girls, but what's my type?
None that look like her.

We will never be their type

:feelsbadman::feelscry:
That hurt.

:feelsseriously:
why. fag is not derogatory.
Fucking hell, are you from reddit? 'fag' means that I am acknowledging that we are operating face to face.
First we only saw through a mirror darkly,
now we see face to face, through nekophilia.

You are my brother, I would never hurt you.
I would take a bullet for you, for any nekofag.
It's like prison, do you understand? You may share a cell with murderer, or a robber, or a tax evader - you are still prisoners.
That is the binding element, the cement that makes the solidarity last forever.

Life for us is ultimately just another prison, the bars are our looks, the wardens are normies, chads and stacies with their handmaids being beckies and simps.

Look at my avi. I'm an avifag, lainfag, I used to be on r9k, pol, biz, ic, artfag, robot, polfag, 8chanfag, so many imageboads and things.
All of the people I met were my brothers.

And so are you :heart:

Lain big smile alpha

:feelsseriously:
why. fag is not derogatory.
Fucking hell, are you from reddit? 'fag' means that I am acknowledging that we are operating face to face.
First we only saw through a mirror darkly,
now we see face to face, through nekophilia.

You are my brother, I would never hurt you.
I would take a bullet for you, for any nekofag.
It's like prison, do you understand? You may share a cell with murderer, or a robber, or a tax evader - you are still prisoners.
That is the binding element, the cement that makes the solidarity last forever.

Life for us is ultimately just another prison, the bars are our looks, the wardens are normies, chads and stacies with their handmaides being beckies and simps.

Look at my avi. I'm an avifag, lainfag, I used to be on r9k, pol, biz, ic, artfag, robot, polfag, 8chanfag, so many imageboads and things.
All of the people I met were my brothers.

And so are you :heart:

View attachment 288687
It's not cause of fag but cause of nekofag, why would anyone hate catgirls? :cryfeels:

It's not cause of fag but cause of nekofag, why would anyone hate catgirls? :cryfeels:

I DONT YOU MONGO
BRUH YOU SERIOUSLY THINK I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CATGIRLS LOLOLOLOL
BRUH why would I hate catgirls?

We live in a world of things seen and unseen and I would also add things that should never be seen.
My eyeballs are sweating.

Witness this creature, witness its magnificence. Ponder on its proproportions.
And then realize...

someone will put his jimmy in this double donkey.

Men used to get on rinky dinky nutshells made of wood and boneglue to harvest beasts of this nature from the great seas, to harvest them for the value of their blubber,
for the sustenance of their families.

This thing fucks. Planets.
This thing fucks. You rot.
This thing receives positive attention.
You rot.

10 years ago I uploaded a youtube video for the first time in my life. I got one comment.
"Fuck you faggot"

Look at the comments this prehistoric monstrosity is getting.

Look and see,
the sun rising
across the blubber,

look at this shit. LOOK.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXoFf7LZgM4

My sister used to work in the ER. She would tell tales of creatures yet unidentifyed, some in excess of 500lbs.
She told me of the how the crew of the ER had to employ hooks and ropes to lift the many fold layers of fat of the creatures, to access the vital organs for operations.
She would tell of the bone chilling scenes that would unfold without failure everytime one of these,.... things ended up in the ER.
The stench.
The stench.
Entire pizzas stuck in armpits.
Mountains of solidified sweat, grime and skin scabs stuck in himalayan assfolds, enough for a gravy train, enough to make entire nations submit under the threat of biological warfare.

Oh God, what has become of your creation.
Please, end us.
Thanks.

funny that she would reject me immediately.brutal.

I just want my looksmatch

My type is @Animecel2D avi