Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your type of women?

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
this one would be perfect for me https://www.instagram.com/aryanaengineer_/?hl=en

I just want her to have a pulse.

l7aY6.jpg

she needs to never go outside and only talk to me

even the homely girls are sluts

I followed my oneitis on snapchat and discovered her homeliness was just a front.

whogivesafucc said:
I just want her to have a pulse.
EDIT: oh wait i think i just found a waifu [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8d1Svpxa80&ab_channel=harryxhermione[/video]

IronMike said:
even the homely girls are sluts

I followed my oneitis on snapchat and discovered her homeliness was just a front.

social media is an outlet on which females unleash their promiscuity.

I don't have a type.

One with a hole and isn't fat.

QuantumDummy said:
Lmao, I remember this dude.
I would like to thank @Weed for introducing me to this image

The type that open their legs for me.

Whats the point of even having a preference?

A living breathing one. Boy, do I have some high standards.

Zielony4 said:
A living breathing one. Boy, do I have some high standards.

I'd take a dead one. Fresh of course.

Kointo said:
I'd take a dead one. Fresh of course.

Sound delectable. If it's freshly dead, it'd still be moving and stuff because muscles are still active a little after someone dies. That'd be excellent.

i like those athletic/ fitness girls, not the ones juiced up on test. but the ones that are natty but still have kind of a muscular physique that's still feminine

but not only are girls like that really rare, they also have their pick of all the chad bro's at the gym first, there is really no hope, gym is probably the worst place to approach girls, gym i use to go to was about 15 guys per girl.

refmd said:
i like those athletic/ fitness girls, not the ones juiced up on test. but the ones that are natty but still have kind of a muscular physique that's still feminine

but not only are girls like that really rare, they also have their pick of all the chad bro's at the gym first, there is really no hope, gym is probably the worst place to approach girls, gym i use to go to was about 15 guys per girl.

I went to the gym back in 2015 and it was suifuel. I got ignored by everyone there. I need to lose weight though, however I'm not sure I can put up with the environment.

Serpent said:
she's really cute

non-degenerate

She is, but she also has a good job, so she is untouchable for anyone but Chang.

[attachment=2485]

[attachment=2484] This is who I want here, cute face, big ass boobs, thick, nice ass fuck man this is all I need

blackletcel said:
 This is who I want here, cute face, big ass boobs, thick, nice ass fuck man this is all I need

[attachment=2486]

God I want her

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 164
  • image.png
    image.png
    227 KB · Views: 163
Sadist said:
bad bitches is the only thing that I like
Kek, no idea I was a rap lyricist.

Ideally I would be comfortable getting with a girl who's got some curves (By that I don't mean being a 200+kg hamplanet).

Also wouldn't mind an oriental woman, someone who has lived in Asia for most of her life would be nice...

blackletcel said:
 This is who I want here, cute face, big ass boobs, thick, nice ass fuck man this is all I need

God I want her

sorry boyo, but that's a white-guys-only sort of zone. Mixed bitches will do everything within their power to get with a white man, especially if she's college educated. You would have a chance if you were white.

i dont have an opion. if it moves, i like

Robinxyz said:
sorry boyo, but that's a white-guys-only sort of zone. Mixed bitches will do everything within their power to get with a white man, especially if she's college educated. You would have a chance if you were white.

She's actually talking with a Tyrone rn and all on his dick despite him being a known fuckboy, she still couldn't resist Tyrone it's ovER

What is this bluepilled shit

My type

[attachment=2500]

Attachments

• 0EF42144-B372-4926-B106-267C8C28CC59.jpeg
    0EF42144-B372-4926-B106-267C8C28CC59.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 101
takurak said:
Whats the point of even having a preference?

Chads and high tier normies get to have preferences because they have an overabundance of women after them and they can't be in multiple places at once.

An FHO with a great figure; like Monica Bellucci, Salma Hayek, or prime Sophia Loren.

iFartAtRoasties said:
Chads and high tier normies get to have preferences because they have an overabundance of women after them and they can't be in multiple places at once.

Exactly, seems like a no-no for an incel

What's with all the female whoreship threads?

Asian, kind hearted and compassionate, moral, tall (like 5'9 at least), skinny fit, intelligent

May as well shoot for the stars because I know full well I'm not getting off the ground anyway

25442910_634728539984315_3397260862572542172_n.jpg

KV3 said:
Asian, kind hearted and compassionate, moral, tall (like 5'9 at least), skinny fit, intelligent

May as well shoot for the stars because I know full well I'm not getting off the ground anyway

Tallfag

_incelinside said:

Im tall too though. My genes are telling me not to curse my offspring with manletism because if they get any of my face its OVER