Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your threshold?

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
At the top of the hierarchy you have an extremely high iq, handsome, rich man who can experience every single thing life has to offer; he was a chad in high school fucking girls without getting any consequences, got into Harvard or Yale, had some ridiculous fun, and then goes on to do whatever the fuck he wants earning money and bitches while he's doing it.

At the bottom of the hierarchy, I don't know - you have an extremely deformed and crippled, single parent raised, single parent working to death, Asian, who is really stupid and drops out of high school, ends up homeless and on the street.

On this relative hierarchy, where would you have to be to be happy? What's the threshold for you? What would you need in your life to be happy?

A part of me thinks at least to a degree that I can relate to media - I can watch Happy Days, Saved by the Bell, or romance movies without feeling disconnected. At least to a degree where I've had a few relationships and had sex with a few people, at least to a degree where I have friends who are there every step of the way; to have dreams and to be able to push myself to those dreams.

That's what I want. Friends. Memories. But I don't really have a lot except from when I was a child.

Last edited:
At the bottom of the hierarchy, I don't know - you have an extremely deformed and crippled, single parent raised, single parent working to death, Asian, who is really stupid and drops out of high school, ends up homeless and on the street.
Cope. 99.9% os rices are high IQ, live in a two-parent household, and never drop out of school
On this relative hierarchy, where would you have to be to be happy? What's the threshold for you? What would you need in your life to be happy?
Becoming tall, good looking, and low inhib

I've never been able to watch romance movies. They make me so angry. I like sci fi movies or depressing moving with as little romance or toilets as possible

I only need a girlfriend to be happy. She can even dump me, it's all good as long as I know I can get another one.

I can relate to the series the Inbetweeners, they were likeable losers, but I didn't have any friends.

Highest threshold = gigachad
Lowest tier = third world incel