Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What's your thoughts on this?

G

Guest2

Would you hurt yourself so that someone you don't like is hurt an equal amount?

Say you had something that limited the amount of pleasure you have, but someone you don't like would get twice as much, would you do it?

Personally, I would do both options, even if that sounds a bit stupid. I would get happiness from hurting that person and I think it's worth it to sacrifice yourself sometimes. However, generally I don't give a shit if someone is happy or sad, so as long as I'm happy then I don't give a shit about anyone else.

For example, if you know that someone is selling stolen goods and they're making a 400% profit of it but they're selling it for a couple of pounds cheaper than other places, I'll buy it there because it really doesn't matter if the vendor is gaining more than me, only that I'm gaining more than what my alternate self would gain if they'd have gone to the shops.

What do you think of this?

@Damo the incel
@Blacktarpill

yes bro but also no man

No man. I feel enough pain as it is, and whatever pleasure I would get from the thought of my enemy's torment would be far outweighed by the pain I'd experience. Humans are more averse to pain than they are attracted to pleasure. Limiting my own pleasure so that my enemy's pleasure would be doubly limited is an even worse deal, because the pleasure I feel is very little, while the pleasure of those I dislike is probably several times greater, and because the pleasure I would receive from the thought of my enemy's pleasure being doubly limited would also be limited.

However, generally I don't give a shit if someone is happy or sad, so as long as I'm happy then I don't give a shit about anyone
And that's why I'll do both options
I'm never happy

I would do both options, even if that sounds a bit stupid. I would get happiness from hurting that person
Same. But I suppose I am a bit sadistic after years of being abused and isolation.

Limiting my own pleasure so that my enemy's pleasure would be doubly limited
Oh I kinda messed up my words there. I meant like so if there was a thingy, like a dial, for pleasure, would you use it? You can give yourself as much or as little as you like, but someone you don't like gets twice that.

Oh I kinda messed up my words there. I meant like so if there was a thingy, like a dial, for pleasure, would you use it? You can give yourself as much or as little as you like, but someone you don't like gets twice that.
Low IQ of me for not realizing tbh. I guess I wouldn't do that either. I don't like the idea of someone I dislike receiving pleasure.

I don't think I would

Just look up, pleasure electrode monkey implant death button. Br0.