Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What’s your thoughts on looksmaxxing

Hogan

Hogan

The strong seek power the weak don’t
So with looks things like mewing and looksmxing on viral on TikTok what do you all think and if you tried it or would try it

I think it is a very good thing.

It does have it's limits tho. Like someone with 2/10 genetics can't just cheat his 2/10 genetics with looksmaxxing (unless they get surgery)

I think it is a very good thing.

It does have it's limits tho. Like someone with 2/10 genetics can't just cheat his 2/10 genetics with looksmaxxing (unless they get surgery)
Good take honesty height and looks can’t be controlled but we know the bitchs don’t care about no personality

if you are incel youll will never be chad. the most you could do by looksmaxxing is "ascend" to cuckold, aka normie

When it comes to mewing as long as you aren't a mouth breather its fine. And even if you are a mouth breather its probably because you have some structural problems with your nose anyway, so its not your fault.

Losing weight, staying relatively fit and grooming should be all it takes. Its mostly about your bone structure and if you lost the genetic lottery then there's nothing you can do.

When it comes to mewing as long as you aren't a mouth breather its fine. And even if you are a mouth breather its probably because you have some structural problems with your nose anyway, so its not your fault.

Losing weight, staying relatively fit and grooming should be all it takes. Its mostly about your bone structure and if you lost the genetic lottery then there's nothing you can do.
Thanks this is good take also does mewing actually work now to be honest my jawline is pretty good I and I never mewed or anything just genetics but I am a mouth breather and I hate that Shi like seriously hate it specially when I sleep I can’t control it

Thanks this is good take also does mewing actually work now to be honest my jawline is pretty good I and I never mewed or anything just genetics but I am a mouth breather and I hate that Shi like seriously hate it specially when I sleep I can’t control it
Mewing, as in holding your tongue in your upper palate, does probably work because that's where you are supposed to hold your tongue. Whether mewing makes any difference after your teen years is probably debatable but it can't harm you either

It's a retarded and cucked thing.

First the retarded part - it denies genetic determinism, which is the simple and harsh truth of the world we live in. Any you can do, doesn't matter nor will it change anything.

The cucked part - men will literally spend tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars and go through possibly dangerous surgeries just to look better to foids and possibly get sex. It would be less cucked if people went through with it because of the advantages looks give you in rest of life like socializing, carrier/business, but most only can think of foids.

Mewing, as in holding your tongue in your upper palate, does probably work because that's where you are supposed to hold your tongue. Whether mewing makes any difference after your teen years is probably debatable but it can't harm you either
Thanks again can you send me a link on how mew properly