Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats your thoughts on KFC?

Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
★★★★★
It's toxic for humans to consume.

It’s good, but I like McDonald’s, Burger King, and Wendy’s more

It didn't have a presence in my area until recently. I have yet to try it tbh.

It’s good for the first few bites but it gets mid after. It also tastes better as leftovers from the microwave somehow.

It’s pretty good though for a change when I’m sick of McDonald’s and Burger King
The only thing I like from there is the chili. Everything else is pretty mid the fries are good the chicken sandwiches are disgusting.

The only thing I like from there is the chili. Everything else is pretty mid the fries are good the chicken sandwiches are disgusting.
I usually get the $5 Biggie bag at Wendy’s. It has a bacon cheeseburger, fries, chicken nuggets, and a frostie. It’s pretty good and a nice deal for just $5

I usually get the $5 Biggie bag at Wendy’s. It has a bacon cheeseburger, fries, chicken nuggets, and a frostie. It’s pretty good and a nice deal for just $5
Man goyslop is a good cope if ur not fat

it be good if it wasn't so damn greasy

Man goyslop is a good cope if ur not fat
It is a good cope. I’m not fat at all and still am a bit skinny. I’m 6’0” and 155 pounds. I usually eat 4,000+ calories every single day and don’t gain weight. Yesterday I had a sausage egg McMuffin and 10 double stuf Oreos for breakfast along with a glass of milk

It is a good cope. I’m not fat at all and still am a bit skinny. I’m 6’0” and 155 pounds. I usually eat 4,000+ calories every single day and don’t gain weight. Yesterday I had a sausage egg McMuffin and 10 double stuf Oreos for breakfast along with a glass of milk
Horrible metabolism man

Way too expensive and crappy quality in my country. Tasted like it's straight from Lidl's backyard dumpsters

It's pretty good. Most are staffed by ghetto assholes though

Mogger metabolism. I gain weight easily just by drinking some soda and eating a chocolate bar on the top of regular meals.
What country
Finland

No nigger no opinion

Mogger metabolism. I gain weight easily just by drinking some soda and eating a chocolate bar on the top of regular meals.

Finland
Nah it means you can’t gain muscle

Honestly bro, be grateful you can gain weight easily and appear strong. I was bullied all through middle and high school for being skinny. It took years of gorging on insane amounts of food just to pass as average.