Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What’s your thoughts on Based Zeus?

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
He’s a bluepilled 6’1 chad that says he gets tons of pussy. He makes videos on how to get laid and get a girlfriend etc. I tried some of his tips and they didn’t work of fucking course. He’s not ugly and short like me ofc so ofc he doesn’t know the difficulties of getting laid or a girlfriend are. I’m surprised I’ve never seen any threads about this guy.

Here’s one of his videos.

Last edited:
> 1.2 million subscribers

JFL

he doesnt even show his face man i dont trust him

says he gets tons of pussy
This is how you know they never get any pussy. Slayers always have bring the proof to back up their claims. Pics or vids with their gfs ...

Looks like a shit normie channel. Is he the same guy who runs the shit normie channel Bright Side? They sound alike a lot.

He is a disgrace to the real Zeus:
''When Zeus was atop Mount Olympus he was appalled by human sacrifice and other signs of human decadence. He decided to wipe out mankind and flooded the world with the help of his brother Poseidon.''

Looks like a shit normie channel. Is he the same guy who runs the shit normie channel Bright Side? They sound alike a lot.
I don’t think so but they do sound alike. They both voice mog the fuck out of me

I don’t think so but they do sound alike
Huh...anyway don't listen to bluepilled dicksucks ever. Remain realistic and cope the right way. It's all you can do because it's over.

Obnoxious alpha voice. Voicemog=not watching.

He did a face reveal once Ilif I remember correctly. He's an Abdullight

He is a disgrace to the real Zeus:
''When Zeus was atop Mount Olympus he was appalled by human sacrifice and other signs of human decadence. He decided to wipe out mankind and flooded the world with the help of his brother Poseidon.''
Indeed, i hate these larpers, they devalue everything they touch, for the simple use of making themselves feel cool.

Bluepilled bullshit. I already do some of this things, but it doesn't work of course. Also, if he has to say he gets a lot of pussy, he never gets any pussy.
He is a disgrace to the real Zeus

I used to watch him back when I was coping with the redpill