Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What's your stance on degeneracy?

What's your stance on degeneracy?

• I love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Title says it all.

I hate it cause I can't partake in it yet I like it enough to masturbate to it.

anti degeneracy=cope cuz they cant participate

Screen Shot 2018 03 31 at 62529 PM

I fluctuate between these two options. Sometimes I look at pictures and videos of parties, and I think to myself "I'd rather not". Sometimes I envy the bliss a normie has in their life.

"I hate because I can't partake in it"

I admit it does arouse some jealousy in me, but that doesn't mean I secretly think it's OK. I think it's wrong, and I'm against it.

Voted for I don't care.
My stance on degeneracy is a bit complicated. I hate it, it is destroying our civilization. At teh same time I hate that I cannot partake in it. Not that I would, but I wish I could if I wanted. Get it?

Public polls are degenerate.

I don't support degeneracy because its against Christianity

I like degeneracy that's interesting (kinky sex, exploring drugs, etc), but degeneracy that's due to low iq I fucking hate (fucking every guy on tinder, doing drugs while pregnant or just doing drugs every day/multiple days a week, etc).

Degeneracy makes inceldom worse. It might be fun, but I'd rather not do it and save others from this fate.