Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your relationship with your mother like?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10314
  • Start date
Deleted member 10314

Deleted member 10314

Zabbaleenboo
-
Does she know about your frustration with dating and how women your age treat you?

She set the precedence of how women would view and treat me in my life; like complete shit.

I have a good relationship with her. She’s the only woman I appreciate.

However she really needs to stop asking me about my dating life. It’s so clear on her face that I’m a repulsive mess, she is obviously just trying to be optimistic and make me believe everything is fine.

She sould just accept the fact that I won’t have children and then boom, no more lying to ourselves.

She left my dad after his looks and money were gone. She talks to me maybe once a year.

Good relationship overall. I'm actually pretty open with my frustrations but she's so deluded that she genuinely thinks that I'm "handsome" and will find a girlfriend some time soon.

Awful relationship tbh. She never took care of me as a child and was really abusive mentally. Now that I grew up on my own she expects me to be some diplomat or Nobel Prize even if she always treated me like shit and did nothing to support me in my choices, passions or anything. I don't know what I did to the universe to have such a shitty mother tbh.

It's ok, shes not horrible or anything but makes it a point to tell me I'm a disappointment. Also nags a lot about when I'm going to get a girlfriend and get off games. Other then that we are alright, much better then others I'm sure.

Never knew my Mother. Grew up With my dad. Fakecel If Youve been tucked into bed, breastfeeded and kisses good night by a femoid

I live with my Mum and we have ZERO relationship. She just looks after me and does practical things for me.

She set the precedence of how women would view and treat me in my life; like complete shit.
Awful relationship tbh. She never took care of me as a child and was really abusive mentally. Now that I grew up on my own she expects me to be some diplomat or Nobel Prize even if she always treated me like shit and did nothing to support me in my choices, passions or anything. I don't know what I did to the universe to have such a shitty mother tbh.

The relationship with my mother was always bad. It's the main reason for my hatred for femoids, I was abused both mentally and physically, but at the same time she was extremely protective. I love and hate her at the same time. I have the same feelings in every relationship. These feelings were merged together. My mother had an extremely volatile manner, her behaviors/punishments were unpredictable, I never felt safe in her presence. She was a domineering figure, an extremely matriarchal woman. She kept me in nonage for most of my life. I had a distanced relationship with my father, I have nothing in common with him.
I spent my childhood living in my head, I escaped the agony of my life with my fantasies, my head was always in the clouds. My mother always cried, because I wasn't able to get friends. Her sadness was sometimes suddenly replaced by hatred and violence, in a fit of rage she told me to commit suicide on one occasion, only to regret it a few minutes later. As a child she locked me in the basement/in my room and I spent hours (1-4h) in the darkness doing absolutely nothing. She kept me away from other kids, because she thought that trouble could emerge from social interactions. And then my family wonders how a hateful human being came to be,

I live with my Mum and we have ZERO relationship. She just looks after me and does practical things for me.

I live with my parents, too. And sometimes I don't talk to them for days, even if we sit at the same table for dinner/on the same couch while watching TV.

The relationship with my mother was always bad. It's the main reason for my hatred for femoids, I was abused both mentally and physically, but at the same time she was extremely protective. I love and hate her at the same time. I have the same feelings in every relationship. These feelings were merged together. My mother had an extremely volatile manner, her behaviors/punishments were unpredictable, I never felt safe in her presence. She was a domineering figure, an extremely matriarchal woman. She kept me in nonage for most of my life. I had a distanced relationship with my father, I have nothing in common with him.
I spent my childhood living in my head, I escaped the agony of my life with my fantasies, my head was always in the clouds. My mother always cried, because I wasn't able to get friends. Her sadness was sometimes suddenly replaced by hatred and violence, in a fit of rage she told me to commit suicide on one occasion, only to regret it a few minutes later. As a child she locked me in the basement/in my room and I spent hours (1-4h) in the darkness doing absolutely nothing. She kept me away from other kids, because she thought that trouble could emerge from social interactions. And then my family wonders how a hateful human being came to be,
Damn. Are you me ? Reading this from someone else feels really strange. :feelsmega: :incel:

People should have a permit delivered by the state to have children (especially mentally ill women (=all women)).

Damn. Are you me ? Reading this from someone else feels really strange. :feelsmega::incel:

People should have a permit delivered by the state to have children (especially mentally ill women (=all women)).
I just find it interesting that most of us have a similar background. High IQ, people should indeed have a permit before being allowed to reproduce.

She is a manipulative whore, and has only exacerbated my inceldom.

I actually talked about some blackpill lite stuff with her couple of days ago. She's an outlier as far as women go, and she acts more reasonable than my father, but she still could'nt get over the stuff I was saying and the femoid talking points kicked in at full force at some points.

I told her dating services are skewed towards women and and all the basic shit, how women are actually more visual than men.
She followed each point with some anecdote of her coworkers, I just waved my hand.

I appreciate my mom, but femoids just can't get over themselves. Towards the end she told me about her 39 year old 4/10 fat coworker that is matching up with good looking guys, but "shame they're short". I looked at her like she was dumb and then she realized what I was saying had something to it.

Even at their best women show only glimpses of self awareness.

Stereotypical mother-son realitonship, i don't talk to her about my problems though because she is bluepilled af and she won't understant much. She helps in other things though.

Fakecel If Youve been tucked into bed, breastfeeded and kisses good night by a femoid
damn I never thought of that, every single incel here has sucked on titties, and had his head between a foids thighs

With the exception of an organization where I’m “rehabilitating”, she’s the only person I interact with every week. Though I really like her dog, I can only take her spontaneous lifestyle for once or twice a month.

And yes, she was aware of my issues with dating when I was still trying to find love.

Last edited:
She liked me when i was young but now she dislikes me more and more because she realizes what a failure i am.

Little to none.

We have little in common. I dont bother explaining myself to her as I am 30+.

But I am sure she knows she was a bad parrent.

I confessed my inceldom and depression to my mum last week. She's actually been really supportive, probably cause im an only child.

The worthless whore abandoned me when I was just 3. I hope she dies slow and painfully.

Quite good actually. I know she loves me. She was the only woman who actually cared about me.

okay at best but the communication is/has always been shit. i really should hate her more considering what she did to me and my father.

No one cares you cucks.
Low-iq. This is a discussion forum. OP's question is a good one to ask in the grand scheme of inceldom. Low effort, shit tier post like yours get old.

Abusive in every way other than sexual. Stupid bitch is responsible for like 60% of why i'm such a fuckup.

elab

I care...
I gave up speaking to her years ago because she always responds in the same autistic as fuck ways as if she's an android and I harbor resentment for how she raised me and the fact that she had me.

my mums the only reason im still alive which i dont know if thats good or bad atm but i love her

The worthless whore abandoned me when I was just 3. I hope she dies slow and painfully.

That's fucked up man, did your father or your grandparents raise you?

Last edited:
not good , i think she want to put me in mental hospital when i discover blackpill ,im NEET whit no friends my days whit this foid are end soon .

50/50

I'm noticing a pattern in the comments.

I'm a NEET supported by her, I do not think she understands my situation. She thinks I could be normal even if I was totally fucked psychologically. It's just insane.