Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats your race

What’s your race

• Total voters
Cayden Zhang

Cayden Zhang

Emperor of all Gigatruericecels-Mogged by Merrick
Curry ultratruecel

Do you know the difference between ethnicity and race ?

I don’t appreciate you calling my race sand niggers I demand an apology

Ugly white man that everyone looks down on, Im treated worse than an indian and i hate my fucking life!

Do you know the difference between ethnicity and race ?
Everything else is a race except jewish which socially is a race. I know spics are mixed but they’ve bred with each other so long they might as well be a single race

nigger mutt mixed with deutsch and spanish

I like how inceltears and other left wing sites call us racist when we have more racial diversity than them

no race for your sub 2 face :incel:

But if you don’t like it I’ll just call you a sand

no race for your sub 2 face :incel:
Except if your white its exceptionally rare to have a sub2 face, if you’re asian its guranteed

majority of spic and WOP, followed by American huyia yua yua, and irish with a pinch of nigger, west chink, and Scandinavian

who needs an uncle to sexually molest them when you got fucked in the genetic lottery, space kikes are PEDOPHILES

Last edited:
majority of spic and WOP, followed by American huyia yua yua, and irish with a pinch of nigger, west chink, and Scandinavian
Whats west chink

Mutt white : (

White- 3/4 NW Euro(Anglo, Irish, and Scottish) 1/4th Med(Italaryan)
nigger mutt mixed with deutsch and spanish
You could have almost been a Nordic-Med mix, not that it’s great(as indicated by myself) but still brutal.

not turkey, turkic people
IMG 4820

Khazars

50% black (haitian) and 50% white (25% polish, 25% Hungarian) (I'm pretty sure I could be wrong on the white side)

White but with a farmer’s tan from doing physical work under the hot sun

I'm white but I'm not a chad

What is a magyar?
It’s what Hungarians are called in Hungarian iirc, since i believe Hungarian is an exonym.

They actually have an interesting history, since they originate outside of Europe hence why they speak a very different language: I think the Asiatic DNA in them is quite low though, no more than 2-3% since most look very European(Viktor Orban)

It’s what Hungarians are called in Hungarian iirc

They actually have an interesting history, since they originate outside of Europe hence why they speak a very different language: I think the Asiatic DNA in them is quite low though, no more than 2-3% since most look very European(Viktor Orban)
Oh ok.

I don't know much history from my white side tbh

Oh ok.

I don't know much history from my white side tbh
I find it all interesting, it’s a good cope.

I’ve learned about Rome, Anglo-Saxons, Celts, Normans are some of my favorites though, they basically had an Empire which conquered England, South Italy, parts of the MENA region, etc

I find it all interesting, it’s a good cope.

I’ve learned about Rome, Anglo-Saxons, Celts, Normans are some of my favorites though, they basically had an Empire which conquered England, South Italy, parts of the MENA region, etc
Nice.

I remember I was kinda interested in it when I was in high-school

Gypsy raised in the whitest of ways