Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What's your purpose in life brocels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44979
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44979

Banned
-
I've just found out that my life is completely meaningless, I'm just roting with no hopes for achieving anything. What would you like to achieve?
Any religion or ideology copers here?

Personally, I don't know, I'm a retardcel, it's over:feelstastyman:

My purpose is to laze around and do nothing

To exist and experience/create shit

I've just found out that my life is completely meaningless, I'm just roting with no hopes for achieving anything. What would you like to achieve?

How old are you? Are you NEET?

My purpose is to laze around and do nothing
This + seeking deeper truths, although on some level I think I’m crippled in that aspect because of the LDAR lifestyle.

Reaching new levels of the blackpill

18, applying to uni, used to wagecuck for some time:fuk:
Same I'm applying to college/uni but I haven't wageslaved yet except for helping my parents run our small grocery store

Nothing pretty much

Working on investmentmaxxing so I can retire very early (hate wagecucking, but im stuck doing it. no neetbux available)

Latest cope is designing speakerboxes in my spare time. It appeals to my asperger's brain, lots of numbers

I've accepted that life is meaningless so the purpose I've chosen is to make it as tolerable as possible. Lazying around and staying in my comfort zone all day only made me feel worse, so I don't do that anymore.

I've accepted that life is meaningless so the purpose I've chosen is to make it as tolerable as possible. Lazying around and staying in my comfort zone all day only made me feel worse, so I don't do that anymore.
This. Comfort zone kills. When I wage cucked I felt better than I do now.:fuk:

Worshipping Allah :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Before :blackpill: I wanted to start a family and settle down
After getting deepthroated by it I just want to moneymaxx and get a computer and internet connection then live out my days rotting :feelscomfy:
Or alternatively I would go ER if I cant take it anymore :feelsrope:

My original purpose ended two years ago.

Now I strive only to recount the story of myself and Justus.

Eat,shit,sleep and play video games