Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Whats your political party?

Whats your political party?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Low T thread.

there should be an option for none. politics is a huge waste of time and a shitty cope to be thinking about

there should be an option for none. politics is a huge waste of time and a shitty cope to be thinking about

Yep, it’s something that unattractive people are drawn to in order to feel important. Better to be a good-looking bartender than a sub-7 Senator.

Yep, it’s something that unattractive people are drawn to in order to feel important. Better to be a good-looking bartender than a sub-7 Senator.
exactly, and its just so fucking pointless i genuinely do not care about what donald trump said on twitter or iran or china or north korea or any of those subhuman countries. it does not affect people in any direct tangible way at all, ever. voting is pointless too your one vote wont do shit, its actually a good thing that young people and blacks dont tend to vote bc at least it wont elect any retard politicians, i trust middle aged white people much more than my own age group

Plain old conservative with liberal economic policies such as neetbux tbh