Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "What's your personal pronouns?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
How do you answer to someone of the Woke cult when they question you, knowing full well that an immediate and quick response without concern is a Shibboleth test that the Woke cultists perform to gauge how woke you are.

Ngmi/hfsf

(Not gonna make it/Have fun stay poor)

Should have bought bitcoin.

Only normies deal with social justice crowds on a regular basis, you're kinda sussy
Maybe you have a cushy position in media, IT or academia, which is also kinda ascendant

I think this shit is something that pretends to be woke, but secretly wants to intimidate manlets and trans people, make them question how they look like. Its a bully tactic. If you hesitate to answer people will think you were born female.

JFL: You can actually ask a foid this, and she will think that she looks like a man.

Last edited:
Only normies deal with social justice crowds on a regular basis, you're kinda sussy
Maybe you have a cushy position in media, IT or academia, which is also kinda ascendant
IT job, they're starting to go woke.

IT job, they're starting to go woke.
My condolences, but also jealously

I suppose you can say "it's he/him, but any other combination is fine". You technically stick to normal shit but you score woke points due to the last part. It's not like people will intentionally call your something weird.

My pronouns are "definitely not" and "gay." ;)

attack/helicopter

Kaptain, Kirk, and Kaptain Kirk.

Our Highness/our Excellency.

If these fucking snowflake faggots play stupid games, then I'll play along stupidly.

attack/helicopter
Actually that is valid, its 2021 now.

in/cel
dat/nigga

Wish I was born in an era where I can assemble a mob to set on fire these degenerates.

In minecraft of course

Based/not a simp

When i was going to an elite uni people ask you this shit unironically. In our orientation group they would ask your name and then your pronouns. Im like uhhhhh the masculine ones? And the bitch is like yes he/him/his
:feelswhat:

Dealing with people like this is infuriating and nearly drove me to ER. I spent high school gradeslaving relentlessly at the behest of my parents, graduated the top of my class, all to go to supposedly one of the top universities in the country to socialize with people who demand my pronouns before i speak to them :feelsclown:

I transferred to a lower tier normie university and it's nowhere near as bad. Plenty of woke lefties around but at least no one asks my pronouns jfl

Welp, looks like I'll be spared from submitting my pronouns. Going to ignore and put in my notice on Monday. I'm not going to be coerced into getting the vaxx.

Our Highness/our Excellency.

If these fucking snowflake faggots play stupid games, then I'll play along stupidly.
Yeah, I was gonna say something like that, like "your royal highness/your holy godhood." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Welp, looks like I'll be spared from submitting my pronouns. Going to ignore and put in my notice on Monday. I'm not going to be coerced into getting the vaxx.
Keep working and sue for wrongful termination.

:feelsthink:

I’d just stare at them like they are retarded, cause they are.

my pronouns are fuck/pronouns

How do you answer to someone of the Woke cult when they question you, knowing full well that an immediate and quick response without concern is a Shibboleth test that the Woke cultists perform to gauge how woke you are.
Xim/Xe
street/nigga
nigga/niggaself :feelsLSD:

disregard their question

I dont talk to people.

I/hate/niggers

Pronouns:

Fuck/ You
Fuck/This/Gay/Earth
Make/Me/A/Fucking/Sandwich/Cunt

:feelsclown:

He, him.

Its not a hard question, just be upfront about it.

You're not making their pronouns an issue. If they want to make your pronouns an issue, that's their job, you don't need to do their job for them.

He, him.

Its not a hard question, just be upfront about it.

You're not making their pronouns an issue. If they want to make your pronouns an issue, that's their job, you don't need to do their job for them.
Don't even acknowledge or legitimize their idiocy, you give them an inch they will take a mile. Do not compromise on anything with them, there is no compromise with such people. :feelsjuice:

Trannyfaggotnigger

I identify as a transphobic asshole.

Sluts are chad cumbuckets is my pronoun.

nigger/nigger

01a

"What are your pronouns?"
"My what now?"