Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What's your opinion on this redpill youtuber?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I do not really know what to think of him. The only red pill youtuber I like to listen to is LFA.

I never watched it but my opinion about redpill is not positive,it's accepted by even foids nowadays chads and foids out there calling themselves "based and redpilled" so no,I don't want to be a part of such community,I am blackpilled.

Never watched him before.

Coach Red Pill is really good though
Theres a couple others as well

The "I film myself in my car" trend of videos is annoyingly unaesthetic and just proves the youtuber is the low IQ type.

The only youtubers I like are other incels. My favourite one being grotesque. Also the guy just assumes that we never take care of ourselves and never tried.

The only youtubers I like are other incels. My favourite one being grotesque.
That weird old guy? His name describes the quality of his videos quite well...

Hamudi is my favorite incel-youtuber, he was really funny. Unfortunately, he hardly does any more.

That weird old guy? His name describes the quality of his videos quite well...

Hamudi is my favorite incel-youtuber, he was really funny. Unfortunately, he hardly does any more.
Which ones of grotesques videos did you watch? I watched the 40 yr old countdown. It was pretty good and comfy. The last video before his videos got deleted was hilarious too.

Which ones of grotesques videos did you watch? I watched the 40 yr old countdown. It was pretty good and comfy. The last video before his videos got deleted was hilarious too.
In this video here is a spot where he insults his fellow Incels.
0:50

Sorry but I really do not like the guy

All cope and no rope

The complete, ultimate Incel that is publicly embaressing himself :feelskek:

Typical red pill nonsense... jUsT LiFt bRo... and earn money. He just doesn't allow for the possibility that incels are ugly or short or the wrong race or anything that can't be changed with effort or attitude.
And at the end of the video he's promoting soap that has pheromones and "creates attraction". That's a whole new level of just-take-a-shower-bro. Fucking scammers all of them.

"mastery"
"best version of yourself"
"sticking-points"

This is basically PUA.

"If you look down and can't see your johnson, lose weight" - completely ignoring dickcels.

"women love a guy with broad shoulders" - completely ignoring framecels.

He is ordinary shithead . Fuck this asshole.
And he as all the rest of fucking normies misses the point. Red pill is fo pussies who want to be gradualy bluebilled. Fuck it.

The only incels over 40 that I trust are on this forum.

What a poor guy he was incel till his 20th birthday. While i already should have had sex almost decade ago. JFL. This is why you don't take any tips from retarded boomers. Idk why i'm still subbed to him, i guess i like to listen to the stories of his viewers.

Last edited:
Love this guy. I consistently watch his stuff. He's clearly the classic ''be better'' red pill dude but he has some interesting advice on marriage and how dangerously unfair the dating market is today.