Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL whats your opinion on steve hoca?

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
probably the oldest incel youtuber in existence.
he started back in 2008, i didn't even know youtube was a thing back then.

Tfu on all youtubers, they triggering me and mogging in voice

I'm subscribed to him, but I've noticed that he has recently uploaded vids about HVAC and other trades.
Just spend years studying and then ruin your body in your 40s bro, totally worth it bro.
Not gonna lie, that sounds redpilled rather than blackpilled tbh.

He’s so ahead of his time, even black pillers call him crazy on some of the stuff that he says.

Like he claimed a long time ago that the alpha male persona that MGTOW & redpill projects is ACTUALLY detrimental to success with foids.

Foids don’t want a macho, tough guy, leader, guy with standards and expectations. He claims the modern foid wants the opposite of that, someone submissive and easily controllable is actually preferred. Foids don’t want limitations and rules set on them, so that’s why they go after the soft beta acting guys instead.

Steve Hoca has produced some good content over the years, but unfortunately, he's not very interested in scientific studies and doesn't really understand just how important looks are in the modern sexual marketplace. The guy is very sociable and NT and seems to shy away from supporting ideas he views as too radical like becoming a NEET or restricting women's rights. That said, he takes credit for being one of the first people to address the incel issue.

Last edited:
@Red Pill Rage and @Chris_Jones what's your thoughts on Steve ?
Well, Steve Hoca is kind of a very complex character. I used to be a great fan of him from 2015 to 2018 until he commited a scandal by stealing money from donations (that he requested in order to produce special contents that will give more exposure to the problem of TFL (TrueForcedLoneliness, which is the acronym he uses as a synonym of incel)).He's indeed one of the firstcel speaking up openly and shamelessly about the whole incel issue before it went mainstream last year. However, he doesn't exactly have the same lecture as us regarding the problem.

First, he althought that he was firmly believing into the blackpill (he was the one who mainly introduced me to it), he ended up flipping the script when he stumbled on Alex Dashboard, an High-T tallcel (who become famous within the sphere after his debate with FACEandLMS) who came up with the whole stupid Hubby Schlubby thing and the fact that Women nowadays choose ugly men over these so called Chads.

Now, he still holds his position but I'm just wondering for how long ? Even though I'm not following him anymore as I used to a few years ago, I still have to admit that he has something clearly special, he's very well-spoken, funny and intelligent.

Last edited:
I use to watch him and his host show all the timem, but last time I checked his channel about 2-3 years ago he deleted all his videos except for the marathon ones. Did he start uploading again?
This is complete bullshit though.
They want both.

I watched most of his "TFL" related videos. The main things he says aren't really relevant to the younger generation. I found him very entertaining in a weird way, like laughing at him rather than with him.

Kickspassion was a cool dude and I enjoyed his YT content and spats with Hoca too.

I watched most of his "TFL" related videos. The main things he says aren't really relevant to the younger generation. I found him very entertaining in a weird way, like laughing at him rather than with him.

Kickspassion was a cool dude and I enjoyed his YT content and spats with Hoca too.

yep, kicks era was the best era

This is complete bullshit though.
At least not in SEA. You see man ugly and jobless bums with decent looking girlfriends. On the other hand average looking men with stable jobs have a hard time finding someone or are complete betabux. So you have the Changs and bad boys on one side and the bums on the other side who are getting women,

Most of the incels of his generation has already given up or ascended in Asia I guess. But for the younger generation even escaping to a third world country does not work anymore. Any he does not mention the dynamic changes caused by Tinder and claims its all about demographics. While Iive is a city where there are more noodles than men there are more and more incels due to women going into dating limbo when Chads are not available

Last edited: