Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What's your opinion on predator catcher channels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
They're fake.

The Uk courts just legitimized these witch hunters. I wonder how much you will be able to do to a person if you just claim you thought they were a pedo

What a coincidence, it's always the ugliest fucks that end up being predators. :feelsseriously:

Retarded and I never watch

We need a show called to catch a fornicator.

Don’t know tbh, I never watched any of those channels.

What a coincidence, it's always the ugliest fucks that end up being predators. :feelsseriously:
i wonder why
745072D1 2D7C 41DE 8827 69F2D053F12B

They technically didn’t commit any crime. I am against imprisoning innocent people, hence I am against this

Closeted pedos

Google "paedophile hunter jailed for grooming children himself".

See your hits light up.

What annoys me is they, claim, they are triggered by men liking sexually active 15 year old teen foids- but then get done for molestering 7 year old girls themselves?

See your hits light up.

What annoys me is they, claim, they are triggered by men liking sexually active 15 year old teen foids- but then get done for molestering 7 year old girls themselves?
Yeah they are lowIQ as fuck moralfags especially the PJ one's. Xavier von Erk is a moralfag closeted pedophile and I'm glad his website is not active anymore.

See your hits light up.

Yeah they are lowIQ as fuck moralfags especially the PJ one's. Xavier von Erk is a moralfag closeted pedophile and I'm glad his website is not active anymore.
All moralfags are hypocrites.

Idk didn't watchsorry
And a lot of those types seem to be in it with simpcuck white knighting motives. “Oh look at how involved I am in tackling the problem. I hope some woman sees this and rewards me.” Kek

And a lot of those types seem to be in it with simpcuck white knighting motives. “Oh look at how involved I am in tackling the problem. I hope some woman sees this and rewards me.” Kek
Pretty much. They go full tryhard mode.

I was just watching a lot of TCAP just now. I think it goes to show you how much of a loneliness epidemic is out there. I am no pedo, but I feel like what Chris Hansen does IS entrapment. The vast majority of these "predators" are bumbling gigalosers that have no options. They weren't specifically targeting teens, a teen just happened to listen to the pervy shit they had to say, and they took the bait.

I get that it's wrong to take the bait, but at the same time, REALISTICALLY, no one with a vagina would meet up with any of them, and if they were more blackpilled they would realize that. These losers would have met up with a woman of any age that would have consented to it.

While I empathize with their loserness I am also entertained at their detailed perversion. It entertains me on a level that any unmasking of secrets is. It's a very intimate show in the way any true crime show is oddly intimate.

It's also entertaining just on a sociological level. What does the average pedo look like? What do they have in common? Lots of cowboy hats, windbreakers, baldness, curries, and mouthbreathers. Too many of them are obsessed with anal. Am I the only incel who regards that as a fag hole??

The show is a good example of what's to come if we all get doxxed some day.

Last edited:
I was just watching a lot of TCAP just now. I think it goes to show you how much of a loneliness epidemic is out there. I am no pedo, but I feel like what Chris Hansen does IS entrapment. The vast majority of these "predators" are bumbling gigalosers that have no options. They weren't specifically targeting teens, a teen just happened to listen to the pervy shit they had to say, and they took the bait.

I get that it's wrong to take the bait, but at the same time, REALISTICALLY, no one with a vagina would meet up with any of them, and if they were more blackpilled they would realize that. These losers would have met up with a woman of any age that would have consented to it.

While I empathize with their loserness I am also entertained at their detailed perversion. It entertains me on a level that any unmasking of secrets is. It's a very intimate show in the way any true crime show is oddly intimate.

It's also entertaining just on a sociological level. What does the average pedo look like? What do they have in common? Lots of cowboy hats, windbreakers, baldness, curries, and mouthbreathers. Too many of them are obsessed with anal. Am I the only incel who regards that as a fag hole??

Good insight tbh. Also yeah I don't understand the appeal of anal either. These guys all seem to have the same kinks.

It is very strange and complicated, I don't agree with paedophilia if you even can call it that but the men technically haven't even been talking to real people. It's like someone putting their own apple in a shop and watching a person steal it whenever it wasn't the shops property anyway.

A man a few miles from me was in a video and another man in my country had his house burned.

Good insight tbh. Also yeah I don't understand the appeal of anal either. These guys all seem to have the same kinks.
The show also has done a lot to wildly exacerbate pedoPHOBIA.

I HATE kids, a lot of other men I've met also hate being 6 feet near a kid, because men are hyper aware that pedohunters are out for blood, going so far as asking random dads out on the street for ID if their kid really is theirs.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, AND WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING BADGE, FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!

The show also has done a lot to wildly exacerbate pedoPHOBIA.

I HATE kids, a lot of other men I've met also hate being 6 feet near a kid, because men are hyper aware that pedohunters are out for blood, going so far as asking random dads out on the street for ID if their kid really is theirs.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU, AND WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING BADGE, FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!
You can never be too careful with lunatics ready to false imprison you for clout.

You can never be too careful with lunatics ready to false imprison you for clout.
it does not help that most pedos are ugly af. Just looking ugly or weird can get you falsely accused of being a PEDO. A lot of these amateur vigilantes are doing dangerous shit. There is a reason why they don't send their videos to the police. It probably means they did sloppy-case building. For all we know these men are innocent, but who would take the time to care enough to verify their evidence, and that their transcripts aren't doctored? No one cares about an ugly man.They certainly love to watch them cry though.

View: https://youtu.be/qpKBwrzh9hM

You’re not the only one.

Also a lot of pedos and or their enablers tend to be either game journalists or the staff that runs the various big gaming websites.

Last edited:
I saw all the predator movies!

I sure don't want to be face-fucked by a spider-thing and have spider babies rip their way out of my stomach!

Them acid dripping multi jaw moggers can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned!

As a person who watches A LOT of TCAP, I have to admit the TCAP audience attracts a lot of moral simpletons. By moral simpletons, you can attribute this psychologically to low openness, and high conscientiousness. Hell, the enduring popularity of TCAP is proof of an audience that is not receptive to moving onto new shows or other true crime niches, they just wanna see Chris Hansen bust pedos till he dies. Some people are utterly incapable from exploring a "devils advocate" position, question authority, or deal with moral grey areas. They want their endings happy, music autotuned, and most of all: to always FEEL right. And it's easy as hell feel morally right if you always side with authority.

I would imagine TCAP fans probably like Michael Bay, or Fast and Furious movies, and eat too much fast food.

Like to catch a predator? I used to binge watch it ngl. It was a good show. I guess its one of those thins where its fun to watch these pedos break down after being caught red handed. Plus their lies are fun to listen to.