Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Whats your opinion on pedophilia (attraction to girls who have not gone through puberty)

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
I think if the girl has gone through puberty then it's fine but if she hasn't that's kinda fucked up.

Both are fucked up. I can't even be attracted to a girl one year younger than me.

i like hairy pussy so idk

Miss me with that gay shit

Miss me with that gay shit
pedophilia is the pinnacle of heterosexuality
Dad and daughter1

Those ppl cannot help who they are attracted to.

Last edited:
Why must you shame someone just for having an unorthodox view in the eyes of this corrupt society. That is hypocritical for an incel.

if you are attracted to under 11s you have some deep issues

True pedos are scum, nothing wrong with liking jb though as 16 is legal is many place

Thank you. It is also very intelligent wanting to fuck a girl that haven't gone through puberty yet.
It's not a matter of intelligence or unintelligence. It's preference, Mr. Cuck.

Slight contempt for those who act on their urges through masturbation, strong contempt for those who directly attack or exploit children.

No feeling about those who restrain themselves. Not their fault if they have a mental disorder.

perfectly normal and healthy.

youre literally volcel if you wouldnt support someone just because they havent gone through puberty. judgemental fools.

Why must you shame someone just for having an unorthodox view in the eyes of this corrupt society. That is hypocritical for an incel.
This. I'm tired of all those pedo-shamers who just want to virtue signal to appease cucktears by going after such low hanging fruit.

This. I'm tired of all those pedo-shamers who just want to virtue signal to appease cucktears by going after such low hanging fruit.
I think they still have some remnant of societal standards left in them, which I don't know why they would want to assimilate into a society that treats them like turds.

it's sick. Children can't consent.

I am attracted to actual feminine traits so they have to be post-pubescent

Why would you as a male be attracted to something that isn't sexually diphormic?

police memes
800px COLOURBOX2622421
16638620 Secret Agent Reaches for Gun Stock Photo bodyguard secret
157562302-jpg.7177
Cop
2011 06 01 14 41 09 945

Attachments

• 157562302.jpg
    157562302.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 133
Define child. I'm pretty sure that you think that 13yo girl is a child kek. Also attraction has nothing to do with consent. My love to under 11yo is purely platonical.

I wish I had a wife like her ehh
13 is still a baby can't even talk

I am attracted to anime lolis not 3D ones I find them revolting in all ways unless they are japanese

Pedophiles should be stoned, or even better tortured very slowly and painfully